View Poll Results: What is he Worst Disney Attraction Ever?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rocket Rods (Disneyland)

22 12.57%
  • Superstar Limo (Disney's Californi Adventure)

37 21.14%
  • The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management (Magic Kingdom)

11 6.29%
  • Honey I Shrunk the Audience (Disneyland, Epcot, and Disneyland Paris)

16 9.14%
  • Seaons of the Vine (Disney's California Adventure)

7 4.00%
  • The Boudin Bakery Tour (Disney's Califormia Adventure)

8 4.57%
  • Golden Dreams (Disney's California Adventure)

14 8.00%
  • Innoventions (Disneyland, the one in Epcot is slightly different)

47 26.86%
  • Stitch's Great Escape (Magic Kingdom)

7 4.00%
  • Other

6 3.43%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The Worst Attraction Ever

Storybookland Canal Boats. A terrible waste of time. Waited 20 minutes for it and it was basically a nice garden with miniature toys placed every 10 feet. The Hub and surrounding area is full of beautiful flowers and gardens already that you can walk by, so why have an attraction based on it?

• a beautiful wreck

Obviously you guys have not witnessed the horror of Tiki Room: Under New Management.. Tiki Gods do not need to be singing Disco.
    tick tock tick tock madness comes tonight
    what's reality compared to me
    I rest on the bed and I'm sure I slowly get mad
    I'm in a state of mind which makes me blind
    for the fact that I'm a man
    I'm here to stay forever but not today

--
    Timekiller - Project Pitchfork

Seasons of the Vine and the Boudin sourdough bakery are not bad by any stretch of the imagination. I happen to like variety and learning about the ways wine and sourdough bread are made. And, of all the attractions in D.C.A., "Golden Dreams" is my favorite.

Innoventions is bad, but my choice went to "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience", which is embarassingly so.

Winnie the Pooh was not on the list, or I would have probably voted for that attraction, instead.

Superstar Limo and Rocket Rods are, thankfully, no longer problems, so I don't even want to waste time thinking about them.

Innoventions!

I thought Innoventions was dark, ugly, and boring! I don't think I ever have to go into that building again.
    Michelle

Innoventions is alright, but the worst of all is off course the Limo ride that should not even be included in this poll cause that thing is no ride.

BTW Rocket rods was ok too but it got rid of People Mover so SCREW IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    Here's the shocker....I vote for Splash Mountain. The drops are too intense for little kids who would otherwise enjoy the show, and that same show is the necessary evil for teens who just want the drops. Who is that ride for? the buildings are all out of scale and it's based on a racist movie the company will never release. Feel free to disagree.
    OK I will. It is a childrens ride none the less and it teaches them that rides even scary rides are ok to ride on, that ride is still for everybody and if it was failing we would of all noticed by now. Who cares about the movie.

• Grumpy old man

I was expecting a lot more from HISTA and it really disappointed. There is a lot more you can do with 3D theatres that is a lot more interactive (ITTBAB, Muppets, the M&Ms theatre in Vegas) and interesting.

A lot of the others I never really saw either because they came and gone in the time I didn't go to DL, or I didn't bother like Innoventions.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyfireScar
    Obviously you guys have not witnessed the horror of Tiki Room: Under New Management.. Tiki Gods do not need to be singing Disco.
    I agree!! Intela-beams and hip hop - in Walt's Tiki room!! It was so bad that i was embarrassed. The people that designed that make over should be forced to sit through it for eternity!

• Banned User

Golden Dreams shouldn't be on there...

• Disneyland Historian

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    That's true, but to be fair, Tomorrowland has had more rides than any other land by far. As a matter of fact Tomorrowland is the only land (that appeared on opening day) that does not have a single attraction that opened with the park. They've all closed and been replaced, and some have been replaced again. One could argue its easier to create attractions based on the past than the future.
    Autopia was there on opening day and is still operating, albeit in a tracked and less exciting form.

• Know More Than You Should

Let the folks who are saying that <<blank>>> shouldn't be on there know this: I happen to really like HIStA, Golden Dreams, The Boudin Bakery Tour, and Seasons of the Vine. I added them to the list only because (as you can see) some people dislike them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregmh48
    Autopia was there on opening day and is still operating, albeit in a tracked and less exciting form.
    Okay, fair enough. However the new one is a combination of the Fantasyland and Tomorrowland Autopia, and features the guide rail and such. I admit though, that was an oversight. However my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticIdealist
    Seasons of the Vine and the Boudin sourdough bakery are not bad by any stretch of the imagination. I happen to like variety and learning about the ways wine and sourdough bread are made. And, of all the attractions in D.C.A., "Golden Dreams" is my favorite.

Innoventions is bad, but my choice went to "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience", which is embarassingly so.

Winnie the Pooh was not on the list, or I would have probably voted for that attraction, instead.
    Ah, but see I really like HISTA, and I don't think I should be on the list. I also gree with you on Seasons of the Vine, Golden dreams and the bakery tour. However as I said some folks don't like them, so they're on the list.

Winnie the Pooh was on the list but I only get 10 options, so it was removed.

I had to think about that for a while, but Superstar Limo was positively awful. I think the fact it got yanked so quickly demonstrated that even Disney figured how bad it was.

I like a few of those. I remember HISTA when it first came out at EPCOT and it was very entertaining. It's old but I still enjoy it every few visits. I haven't been in Innoventions at either DL or EPCOT in years, so I can't speak to that.

I liked the Seasons of the Vine. The Boudin Bakery tour was interesting too, my only problem with it was Disney calling that and the Tortilla factory "attractions".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast