Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist

Smile Your Most Expensive Day Ever At The Resort?

From the 3 Churros to that overstuffed heffalumph to all the other things... added up... where were ya?

Also, what was the most economical toy or gadget?

• Animatronic

Re: Your Most Expensive Day Ever At The Resort?

I took my mom, paid for her, bought her and myself dinner at the Blue Bayou, and then got cold and bought myself the Indiana Jones leather jacket. Yeah, that was an expensive day. I don't think I've blown that much taking dates to Disneyland.

• Zero Blockout Dates

$
    Last edited by Uzmati; 07-19-2006 at 10:12 AM.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• Say no to Assimilation

Think my most expensive trip is going to be the one coming up. I am treating my best friend and her daughter to a 2 day trip. Hotel, transportation, tickets, and food. All she needs money for is souveniers.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I'd guess all in all for a single day it would have to be the 17th. My dad and I flew out from Atlanta, went to the park, and came right back.

• Minion

A few years ago when we took two of our daughters and did the "Fantasmic" buffet on the balcony. It was worth it though!
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

• Never Look Back

Last Christmas vacation our family (6 people) dined at the Napa Rose. The meal and the service was great, but the bill ended up being well over $500.00. We didn't even spend that much when we went to Club 33, but everyone enjoyed it so it was worth it.

• The Fantasyland guy

About two months ago, I took my (not ex)G/F and all her friends and family to Club33. There were 9 of us in total.

I dont remember the total bill, but it hurt to look at. It was a little more then $1000 if I recall.

Wow, that does hurt. (especially now since I dont have her as girlfriend.)

• Minion

2 Preimium AP's, the haunted manison big fig, TOT small big fig and we ate at the BB. Dont remember how much that was in one day, but it was a lot.
    Jason

• no flash photography...

the most economical was probably yesterday...I spent $20.00 from 9am to 3:30pm....my mother dropped over a hundred though. She bought me a lenox figure and herself a precoius moments figure....it was really odd...when I don't have alot of extra money to spend I see all this stuff I want, but when I ahve the money...nothing ctaches my eye...LOL

the most i spent...idk...the pap's were pricey...we stayed at GCH once..we've stayed for 3 days before....I don't keep track...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude
    About two months ago, I took my (not ex)G/F and all her friends and family to Club33. There were 9 of us in total.

I dont remember the total bill, but it hurt to look at. It was a little more then $1000 if I recall.

Wow, that does hurt. (especially now since I dont have her as girlfriend.)
    Ouch!!! You're either an awesome boyfriend or a crazy one! :P (j/k I'm sure it's awesome)

I don't have one crazy day like that.

For me the AP renewal day hurts since it's two of us, but our usual expense is around $30 on food. Some days when I have the shopping bug we will spend around $100 on souvenirs but that is like once or twice a year. For example, Friday I finally bought my golden mouse ears, one of those blue retro DL purses, a Mickey Mouse Club keychain, a new stuffed Yoda with wires in it (he's awesome!), $60 at Cafe Orleans for lunch for 2, a Dole Whip, red sour balls, Winnie the Pooh honey, and Mickey and Minnie candy holder thingies.

All that probably cost just as much as eating at Club 33 for the two of us (last year).

My favorite purchase is my framed Tiki Room print from the Disney Gallery. It hangs next to my old school record soundtrack of the Pirates ride in my family room.
    </IMG>

• "Always On The Move..."

Oddly enough.. last weekend.

Went by Starbillias (sp) and bought

PotC The Curse of the Black Pearl Framed Poster w/ Depp, Bloom and Knightly autographs

PotC: DMC Framed poster with ELEVEN autographs of all the major characters..(including Rush)

PotC Framed Poster of Captain Jack on the Beach..just standing (my fav pic) with Depp's autograph

SW Attack of the Clone Framed Poster with Portman, Hayden and Ewan's autographs

SW RotS Framed Poster with all three of the above autographs.

DON"T ASK WHAT WAS PAID... (GULP) Ok.. so who needs to eat.. or live indoors... or wear clothes, etc.

(Actually took a bit of my inheritence and did a once in a life-time splurge)..

But ABSOLUTELY my most expensive day NOT ONLY IN THE PARK BUT ANYWHERE AS WELL !!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

2500 shares of Disney!
    5.6 miles away from the entrance of POTC!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

May 5, 2005 was pretty expensive. $75 "The Art of Disneyland" book, $25 "Disneyland Then, Now, and Forever" book, lunch at the Blue Bayou, dinner at Pizza Port, I think I got a t-shirt, and a couple other things, too.

But July 8, 2006 has probably been my costliest day: $79 lunch at Club 33, $50 Club 33 dress shirt, $20 on Club 33 lapel pins, $15 on Club 33 Mickey Ears, Dole Whip, waters, etc...

Yeah... but no matter how much I've spent and how bad I've been broke - I can't say it's never been worth it! hahaha

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet
    My favorite purchase is my framed Tiki Room print from the Disney Gallery. It hangs next to my old school record soundtrack of the Pirates ride in my family room.
    That Pirates LP is AMAZING. You should get a record frame for it. They sell them for like $20 at pretty much any Michael's store.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast