DCA has a great sound system

I was just watching block party videos on youtube and such and I was thinking, ya you get the idea of the celebrate music and stuff but hearing it in person it sounds so much more clear and up tempo. this sounds very weird im sure but you can like reallyhear like the vibrations and beats and stuff. i know im weird but it just seems like they have a top notch sound system.

• Shubisha

Re: DCA has a great sound system

You're right but even the audio captured on camera sounds better than it will once youtube reformats and compresses it heh.

Thumbs up Re: DCA has a great sound system

You're not weird at all! hehe, I've always thought the same thing. I love the sound systems at all Disney parks. I also really notice it at DCA, and think it's so cool how when your walking around the park the background music changes from land to land just based on speaker angles. You can never hear "both" songs/themes even though you're standing in a giant walkway between two areas (for ex. walking from Sun Plaza to Bugs Land), the sound just changes without you even noticing.

Very nice systems, and they do a good job at blendng in the huge sub-woofers in the planters.
    -Wes

true true same thing walking into hollywood pictures backlot it just all of a sudden changes. i love it.

I kinda wish DCA had a few quiet spots like Disneyland... Main Street and whatnot with constant music is nicely done, but it's nice to just hear the natural sounds of the area sometimes. At DCA there's no escaping.

• rebmeM roinuJ

i always thought they did a great job with the directional sound, very good.