•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

One Day of Magic

You are given only one day to visit Disneyland. It will be the only time for the rest of your life. You can do anything at all that you want to do. It will be your last time to see things, ride the rides, meet the characters.....I think you get my point.

What would your One Day of Magic be like?

Re: One Day of Magic

Ooh.... Thats a tuffy!!!!

I would start off the day by entering the park and doing everything in adventureland, new orleans square, critter Country, and frontierland then off course go to the carnation Cafe' and have the wonderful Baked patato soup and watch the parade (As I always do) then move onto Fantasyland (only doing some of the rides like Peter-pan, Mr.toad Etc.) then to toon town Just to ride Roger Rabbit and see mickey mouse, then to do Mannahorn and tomorrow land. Then I would go back and ride Haunted mansion, Pirates, Indiana jones and Splash mountain one last time then watch the Fire works with my sweetie.

Also one question is, is it just for disneyland? or for California adventure too? also, would it be just you and your friends at the park or a normal day with strangers at the park?
    What would I do to see you smiling at me? where would we walk where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun?!

• I believe in Magic!

Pirates straight to Pirates. Move to the haunted mansion, splash mt., then back track and have a lil eatsies at the New Orlean's Cafe. Then Adventureland, Frontierland, then Fantasyland. But I will probly only go on the matterhorn. Then Tomorrowland and do star tours Buzz and Space Mt. Then hop on the monorail go to Downtown Disney, then get back on the monorail to disneyland. Hmmm....I LOVE the fireworks so I would do that too. neer i am suck a dork.

• Wish I was in WDW..

I would try to do everything in the park twice (hopefully be able to cut all the lines), see the fireworks, see the parade, see mickey donald goofy and snow white, and eat a character breakfast and dinner

-Nikki

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Well the park would have to be open all day, from midnight to midnight. I'd really want to see Walt's apartment. I'd try to do everything, from enjoying a calm ride on the Mark Twain to that silly little playground in Toon Town. I'd also gain a lot of weight and 75% of that would probably equal Dole Whips/Pineapple Floats and Tigger Tails.

• Capturing it in a Photo

I would do everything, and try and take a few thousand photos