Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• What have I done?

Vault 28... the explanation

I have been wondering for sometime now, this is from www.disneygallery.com

Disney Vault 28

Disney Vault 28 - Where Hip Trends Collide with Disney Couture
    Replete with hip, funky, sexy, comfy clothes this contemporary style boutique - paired with an upscale "Disney" creative edge - a place where unexpected finds in apparel, jewelry and accessories is synony'mouse' with today's latest styles. Disney Vault 28 has an urban eccentric feel that captures the fashion, art, and music that reflects a southern california lifestyle.
    We hope that it will offer an ever-changing mix of clothes and accessories for both men and women as well as a select range of gifts and home accessory items, not to mention our own Disney apparel which has been given an unexpected twist." Disney Vault 28 will have a menu of items on their list this Fall, so be sure to frequent this A-List only hot spot for the latest styles, traveling trunk shows and special events.
    Coming this Fall to the Downtown Disney® District! Please continue to watch for more information.
    Information subject to change without notice. Separate admission is required to enter Disneyland® Resort theme parks. ©Disney

"This guy!"

• Lost in Wonderland

Re: Vault 28... the explanation

Wow at first I thought it was a dance club!

I wonder what kind of things are going to be on the menu if its going to be hip, funky, and sexy...I just can't imagine a Sexy Disney restaurant. Hehe.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Sounds nice. But are they going to have clothes that actual adults can wear, or just the teensy, tiny shirts that the rest of the resort seems to favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole
    Sounds nice. But are they going to have clothes that actual adults can wear, or just the teensy, tiny shirts that the rest of the resort seems to favor?
    I don't think those shirts you mention would fit the uh... "valuable assets" of members of this board!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

the first thing I thought of when I saw that logo was this

Houston's Major League Soccer team.

I'll be interested in hearing more as this was still pretty vague on details of Vault 28.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

I think the Disney Couture T-shirts are comparable to the sizes in the department stores. A medium truly fits like a medium and covers my stomach even in lower cut jeans. A Disney park medium is like a regular store's XS. I bought one of the large pirate shirts because they looked so tiny and I am constantly tugging at it to keep it down.

My son bought me a Disney Couture T-shirt for Mother's Day, and it is THE most comfortable T-shirt I have ever owned. It doesn't ride up and fits beautifully. I'm not exactly well-endowed, but I still believe that they would fit most body types. Thing is, I would never have paid that much for a T-shirt, believing that one T-shirt is like any other, but now that I've had one, I probably would splurge....so it's best I stay out of that store!

Blah....... I thought it was going to be a shop where you could buy high end disney collectables. I'm very dissapointed

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing!
    Disney Vault 28 - Where Hip Trends Collide with Disney Couture
    Replete with hip, funky, sexy, comfy clothes this contemporary style boutique - paired with an upscale "Disney" creative edge - a place where unexpected finds in apparel, jewelry and accessories is synony'mouse' with today's latest styles. Disney Vault 28 has an urban eccentric feel that captures the fashion, art, and music that reflects a southern california lifestyle.
    Translation: prepare to pay thru the nose!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Replete with hip, funky, sexy, comfy clothes
    Yeah, I think they lost me at hip.

Also, is that one article of clothing that is hip, funky, sexy and comfy or do you have to buy several products to be comfortably hip in your sexyness?
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

• Super saucy pixie!

By Vault 28 I am assuming that means 1928? Year of Mickey?

• 'splosions

my buddies in WOD are telling me they're moving the expensive shirts from there to V28

So... any idea when it's opening besides fall? I'm hoping August 10th- 15th when I'm there it will open

• Closed Account

Disney Vault 28 (merged)

Libby Lu motto:

Club Libby Lu is a true experimental retailer, focusing on the important "tween" customer – girls ages 6-12 years. There are 62 Club Libby Lu locations across the country. Its mission: To create a spontaneous environment that encourages girls to express their imagination and individuality. The Club is an interactive atmosphere that offers a place for girls to shop, hang out with their friends, have a birthday party, or create their own fancy potion like sparkly lip gloss or shimmering bath gel.

Disney Vault 28 motto:

Replete with hip, funky, sexy, comfy clothes this contemporary style boutique - paired with an upscale "Disney" creative edge - a place where unexpected finds in apparel, jewelry and accessories is synony'mouse' with today's latest styles. Disney Vault 28 has an urban eccentric feel that captures the fashion, art, and music that reflects a southern california lifestyle. We hope that it will offer an ever-changing mix of clothes and accessories for both men and women as well as a select range of gifts and home accessory items, not to mention our own Disney apparel which has been given an unexpected twist." Disney Vault 28 will have a menu of items on their list this Fall, so be sure to frequent this A-List only hot spot for the latest styles, traveling trunk shows and special events.

You be the judge!

Is Disney Vault 28 Disney's way of replacing the old Disney Store's that used to carry high end adult clothing? Now that The Children's Store has taken over the Disney Store they seem to be marketing most of their clothing for kids only.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Re: Disney Vault 28 - The Libby Lu for old people?

I dont think we'll know until it opens, I'm sure they'll have stuff for adults.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Re: Disney Vault 28 - The Libby Lu for old people?

I'm picturing late teens and up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast