Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats the best times to eat?

whats the best times to eat at disney land resort to avoid crowds and not miss the best times to get on rides or see shows

• Neep meep beep

Re: whats the best times to eat?

The best times to eat are when other's are not eating... that is, avoid 12-2, and 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., if you can.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Lately, it's been tough to avoid the crowds, but your best bet is to eat "off schedule". We usually have a late breakfast, then go to the Park and have a late lunch, then late dinner. Since we usually stay until closing this works out good for us.

The "best" times for the rides are (if you aren't there at opening or near closing) mostly during the parades and fireworks shows.

Enjoy!

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

I always find that the best time to eat is when I am hungry.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Minion

Our appproach is to have fruit in the morning, early lunch (right when they open), and early dinner, topped off with some sweet snack later in the evening. The restaurants never really thin out once they get busy at the dinner hour.
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

• Dreaming of Disneyland...

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey
    Lately, it's been tough to avoid the crowds, but your best bet is to eat "off schedule". We usually have a late breakfast, then go to the Park and have a late lunch, then late dinner. Since we usually stay until closing this works out good for us.

The "best" times for the rides are (if you aren't there at opening or near closing) mostly during the parades and fireworks shows.

Enjoy!
    This is what i do. I stay until closing so having the late breakfast, lunch, and dinner works out great. I also agree the best time for rides is in the morning at park opening and during parades, fireworks, fantasmic.
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Eat breakfast either before you go, or stop at the Carnation Cafe on Main Street (on the left past the watch shop). Try to eat lunch between 10 and 11:30. Have an early supper around 4:00 unless you have rezzies at the Blue Bayou or elsewhere. Then if you're still hungry (or get hungry... you'll be doing a lot of walking!), have a late supper anytime after 8:30.

Keep in mind that some of the restaurants in DL open late or close early. Off the top of my head, I think the Carnation Cafe stops serving around 11am, and the Hungry Bear doesn't open until 11am. Also keep in mind that in the morning, you may be stuck with breakfast food (which personally does not keep me going... I need protein in the morning!).
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Banned User

I eat lunch at 3ish. And i always eat at the Plaza inn before the fireworks.

Everyone watches the fireworks and if yo uahve seen it 17 times then you'd like to eat.

• Still wants to be a cat!

At White Water Snacks, most anytime works, unless of course the Micechat herd has taken over, then it's a mad house and long waits......They do close at 7PM, keep that in mind. But food is good, hot, inexpensive in DL terms and LOTS of it!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

i would say...whenever you're hungry. I think thats the best time to eat.

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

whenever you get hungry.

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by DiSnEyFrEaK21
    This is what i do. I stay until closing so having the late breakfast, lunch, and dinner works out great. I also agree the best time for rides is in the morning at park opening and during parades, fireworks, fantasmic.

You said it sister! ^^^ listen to DiSnEyFrEaK21 she know what shes talking about! With her...we rode all the major attractions in under 1/2 hour! NO JOKE WHAT-SO-EVER! PRAISE DISNEYFREAK

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

howd u do that?!

• Banned User

Either very early in the morning when the park is still half empty.

Or at 2 to 4 I would say. Then 9 and onwards would probably be OK.

Some things though, like MS Ice Cream, has lines ALL DAY.

The bold is hinting more towards restaurants.

• Princess of my own world

What my family always does is while we save seats for the parade or shows, only 2 of us go and get dinner/lunch for the rest of us. We find two to be a good number to send, plus it doesn't agitate people...at least as much...as if you are saving like 4 seats and there's only 1 person saving them. But yeah overall, like everyone else has said, do it during off times. So instead of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner have Brunch, Linner and Dessert!!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast