Howdy MC'ers,

My girl and I just booked our hotel and ticket packages for a late October weekend trip, (off site, but right across the street.) We both have never visited DLR during any of the holiday months and are looking forward to the festive atmosphere in the park. It's also been almost 9 years since Kelly has been to the Resort, so she's a bit behind on all the new things that have happened on property, (including no DCA experience.) Can you guys break down a good game plan for us to make sure she gets the full Disney treatment in two and a half days? We are not super schedule oriented EVER, (I know it's going to be busy,) but we would like to get the most bang out of our extended weekend. It also happens to be her 23rd birthday so we plan on celebrating a bit, any suggestions for that as well?

So basically she want's to know the best of the must see, must do's, and must eats!

Anyways thanks in advance as always. This site has been SUPER helpful with all my prior trip planning, so I know I can't count on a bunch of good info coming my way.

You can also check my image gallery from my last trip to DLR in March, using the link below:

DLR Photo's:
http://sm2designs.com/thumbnails.php?album=20&page=2

Sean "Staying at the Jolly Roger, but at least I get to go to DLR" Menefee!