Park Maps (scanned)

yeah normaly I'm not the guy to ask for something (request pics and the like, I'm more of the person who takes things as they come)

but for some reason I'm just really curious

I remeber hearing that they were seperating the park maps a while back (ok a few months back) so I'm wondering if it's true?

and I'm also wondering if I can get scans of the recent park maps (if they show changes in tomorrowland?)

and do you guys think the park maps will change much for the 50th (they're my fav thing to keep from a trip but I ussualy loose them after several months )

• Head Salesman

Yes, park maps for Disneyland and DCA are seperate again. Have been for a while. It's much better; you don't have to fold/unfold this huge map of the entire resort just to find a bathroom.

The current maps show no new changes in Tomorrowland.

I've heard rumors that the maps for the 50th will feature several different designs. I think something to represent the different decades—I'm not exactly sure. Anybody have the scoop on the 50th park maps?
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Que que no-tu-rah.

^ Oooh, that would be really cool if they did that. Can you imagine the collectors going mad trying to get every version? I"m sure the designs would be reall cool too. Graet idea! I hope it's true.
    What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by yensid98
    ^ Oooh, that would be really cool if they did that. Can you imagine the collectors going mad trying to get every version? I"m sure the designs would be reall cool too. Graet idea! I hope it's true.
    lol, that would be me The maps along with the new napkins LOL.

Let me explain, lol - I can see the looks I am getting

We take the maps home because my daughter LOVES to look at them. So every trip we take a few so she can have them to look at. And it works, lol - she can read the maps VERY well and she is only 4. But she can tell us where to go and has no problem pointing to the map and saying "I want to go HERE".

As for the napkins - well we got a 4 and a 3 year old. Any parent already knows why you always need a stash of napkins in the car

the multiple designs would be cool

now when DCA had a seperate map wasn't it drawn at a different angle?

will they return to taht or is it still printed from the same viewpoint as when they were both one map?

• Official Mice Chat person

It's a new picture from a new view point.. it has a bugs land and TOT in the picture... I'm not sure if the same picture was used before. (back when the maps were separated)

• Head Salesman

For some reason I keep thinking that there are going to be 50 different map covers. I also keep thinking that the covers may also be reproductions of vintage map covers. Don't take my word for it! I'm trying to find where I got the information, but it was a while ago.
    Last edited by Trader Sam; 04-24-2005 at 03:48 PM.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!