Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

• It's all nonsense

The Unofficial Rules of Disneyland

First and foremost..........For the love of all that is good and pure in this world, DO NOT just stop and stand there in the middle of a busy walkway.

Others?

• Sock Puppet

Re: The Unofficial Rules of Disneyland

Don't spit your gum out onto the ground

also,

Don't walk straight ahead while looking backward.

• Animatronic

Don't buy plush or candy, avoid all stores directly in the exit of rides and ODV carts in the walk ways.

Don't push on people in line in front of you as they casually walk through the que enjoying all that the que is. It won't get you on the ride any faster. Stop and smell the roses !! Or stop and LOOK at the que stuff.

• In Mouse We trust

Please avoid passing gas in line for an attraction at all costs. These are not the roses ^^^ from above

• șoș Tom șoș

Be child-like, not childish.

• Closet DLR fan

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    First and foremost..........For the love of all that is good and pure in this world, DO NOT just stop and stand there in the middle of a busy walkway.
    *sheepish look* I totally did that last time I was at Disneyland. I thought I was far enough out of people's way, but clearly I wasn't. It was a dumb move on my part, and I realized that as soon as I did it, but I still got a stroller rammed into my knees for my trouble. Normally I'd say I deserved it for doing something so dumb, but I had already apologized to the woman pushing it and was in the process of moving out of her way...

Rule: Keep track of your kid while waiting in line! I understand how much waiting in long lines can suck, especially if you're four years old. But if you're a parent and you quit paying attention to your child, your child who is cranky and irritable and overheated and sick of waiting for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, that child probably will wander off as soon as it gets the opportunity. So if you look around and your kid has disappeared, and is now half way down the line attempting to look up my skirt, it's your own freakin' fault. (This also happened last time.)

• It's all nonsense

Nobody is impressed that you know the speil to the haunted mansion. So stop reciting it as loud as you can.

• love my friends

please dont stand up in front of people when the fireworks are about to start (when everyone else is sitting down).. this is my BIGGEST BEEF AT DL

Friends for life

• Banned User

If you are in a group of more than 3, don'twalk shoulder to shoulder down the walkway like a 18th century attacking army. Make room for everybody to get past you.

You bothered to come all the way to Disneyland for the day. Why do you have an iPod in your ears? Do you really have to have your music with you no matter where you go?

And an addition to the stopping in the middle of the walk way.....don't stop and do a quick 180 and start walking right into me.

Sifu Justin

•   
    • Astigmatic

Blog Entries

I will admit it. I have stopped short in walkways before. I don't mean to. I hate when other people do it. But sometimes my brain becomes so overloaded with Disney that other body operations must shut down, namely, the forward movement of my legs.
    I will also admit that I have, on occasion, been known to lip sync to various attraction soundtracks. Once again, I hate when other people do it. But sometimes my brain becomes so overloaded with Disney that...oh, never mind. I'm just a dork. And proud of it.

Rule: If you run into someone, take a fraction of a second and say, "Excuse me." If you go in or out of a door, take a look behind you to see if someone is there and hold the door if there is. And don't forget to smile. Our actions impact everyone around us and we are all at the Resort to have a good time.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Don't come to Fantasmic or fireworks at the last minute and try to cut up to the front row. Come early like the rest of us towards the front did. Have some manners.
    Mike

• I'm Flying High

PLEASE don't talk on your cell phone in the Tiki Room
    The daydream princess

• decorating

My breakdown of rules

*Do not stand right behind the person in front of you. Americans enjoy a reasonable amount of personal space, and you're all sweaty and your kids are bored and hitting me as they swing from the ropes they are not supposed to be on.
    *Don't use flash photography on the rides. Most camera flashes are best used at 4 feet, max, maybe 10 feet. The pictures willl not turn out.
    *Don't use your stroller as a way to make an opening in foot trafic- they hurt.
    *Don't try to imply your children are more important than me, so i should make room for them on the parade route. Neither move them back when a cast member asks you to, and then immediately move them back to in the way.
    *Please watch your kids in the stores- there is a lot of pretty things to play with, and if they break them, it would be nice to at least give it to someone rather than just put it down and walk away.Paying for it would be better.
    *Don't feed the birds.

Aww, but speiling the Haunted Mansion is my whole point of going to Disneyland!

If there is plenty of sidewalk to stand on, don't stand right where the ramp is.

Just because you see a space, does not mean you can stand there, sometimes there is a wheelchair, and we don't like being sat upon.

IF you are nauseatedand absolutely CANNOT ake it to a restroom or garbage can, DO NOT vomit upon other people's property, whether or not it can be easily fixed. The ground is there for a reason, and ECV's are not a replacement for a toilet bowl.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast