Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Lost in Wonderland

If you worked at Disneyland, what land/attraction/shop would you want to work at?

Unfortunately I do not live in SoCal anymore, and even if I did, I don't think Disney could pay my bills. Ever since I was little I wanted to work at Disneyland (and my brother used to work there at Disneyland at the Jungle Cruise and was totally jealous he did when I was a kid!) and have always thought about what attraction/land/shop/restaurant I would want to work.

There are only two lands that I have my heart set on if I worked there. It would be either New Orleans Square or Critter Country.

Specifically I would love to work on POTC/Blue Bayou or Splash Mountain, seeing as Splash was my favorite ride growing up. I love the que and the ride so much! And Blue Bayou is my all time favorite restaurant at any Disney theme park (well so far, have only been to DL, WDW, and Euro).

So I was wondering, if any of you guys could work there (or those who already do if you could switch to somewhere else) where would you want to be stationed?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Re: If you worked at Disneyland, what land/attraction/shop would you want to work at?

I'd love to work on Pirates of the Caribbean myself.

I'd rather be a face character, though...actress and all...I'm not tall enough, but I've always wanted to play Aurora I'd be just as happy with Alice, Belle or Jane, though.

• The Twilight Zone

Re: If you worked at Disneyland, what land/attraction/shop would you want to work at?

HM JC BLAB TOT any fantasyland ride SpaceMT splashMT

• Grumpy old man

Haunted Mansion would be fun since I love the ride and a good CM makes the ride even better and I think I could be good enough.
    Star Tours sounds cool too, except those jumpsuits are really really stupid looking
    And maybe Soarin'

I doubt I could be a face charatcer, as I don't know of any with red hair
    It'd be interesting to be a "rubberhead", but not on a hot day.

I've actually been contemplating the idea of one summer while I'm at college, to rent a place in Anaheim and work at DLR for a few months.

• Lost in Wonderland

LOL I totally forgot about the face characters! XD Face characters really are a challenge since there is so much interaction that must remain in character. It would be an extremely fun (and challenging) job!

I think I could pass as Snow White seeing as I have been called that since a kid with my black hair and pale skin. But if you have a stupid moment and you forget a dwarf, lol, the pressure!

I think I would die a happy death if I could play Alice though. I love my Wonderland.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Shablagoo!

Jungle Cruise or Tiki Room for me. I love the puns and bad jokes on JC and I love the TIki Room

• Former Epcot CM

20th Century Music or Disneyana. I like shops.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• CM for 4 years!

I like my job the best.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• white and nerdy

Jungle Cruise.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I would love to work in IASW. It's always been one of my favorites and I'd love to be helping other people enjoy the attraction I always loved.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

As I may have mentioned just a time or two, I am very proud to have worked there for the better part of eight years in Foods - and am proud of all the locations where I worked...

Plaza Pavillion/Pavillion Complex Kitchen
    Tahitian Terrace
    Hungry Bear Restaurant
    French Market
    Blue Bayou
    New Orleans Main Kitchen (where I spent my last five years, cooking for the Market, Bayou, the original sit-down Cafe Orleans, and the DEC Employees Cafeteria.)

The best overall work experience I've ever had, during a time that turned out to be among the best in the park's history, at least toward the end (1974-1982).

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Collision speed....FULL!

1. Disneyland Railroad

If not then..
    2. The "new" Monorails
    3. Casey Jr.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry
    As I may have mentioned just a time or two, I am very proud to have worked there for the better part of eight years in Foods - and am proud of all the locations where I worked...

Plaza Pavillion/Pavillion Complex Kitchen
    Tahitian Terrace
    Hungry Bear Restaurant
    French Market
    Blue Bayou
    New Orleans Main Kitchen (where I spent my last five years, cooking for the Market, Bayou, the original sit-down Cafe Orleans, and the DEC Employees Cafeteria.)

The best overall work experience I've ever had, during a time that turned out to be among the best in the park's history, at least toward the end (1974-1982).

--Barry
    That's so cool Barry

Just curious, what does DEC stand for?

Area I'd like to work in-
    Critter Country- Either the Winnie the Pooh ride or as the CM handler of the characters.

Face character- Well since it's pure fantasy- Alice in Wonderland.
    Michelle

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast