Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Minion

Just saw the show tonight from the hub which BTW is a must be location to catch all the cool little special effects one of my favorite being the shooting gallery section with the "ducks" or having the lazer miss your head by a few feet. It is PHENOMENAL it blows believe away ten times over (HONEST) and I found that unlike believe the show kept its pace much better as compared to believe which felt like 50% the same kind of those "waterfall" fireworks. It is also filled with excitement throughout the show, there was hardly a dull moment, and lots and lots of really nifty fireworks shot from the castle. Also be foreworned the videos of this thing do it no justice they seem to skip lots of great stuff/cant see things. Oh BTW tinkerbelle makes 3 appearances throughout the show (not 2 as I thought from hearing the presentation at cast blast) and suprisingly i could have sworn she was up there while fireworks were shooting off of the castle.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    Omg, Sounds so cool, how do they do the crackling fireworks over the hubb without setting people on fire? lol

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Banned User

Just so you guys know... the show's music is exactly the same as Wishes except for the E-tickets in the sky part.

However, the fireworks will be quite different.

And of course, you have Julie instead of Jiminy.

All and all, about half of the music is from Wishes...

That said, the E-tickets in the Sky segment should really make up for it...

• Still lost in Neverland

OK, why does this file, which clearly says MP3 at the end, only open in Quicktime? I have my MPS file opener in the file/folder section of my control panel set to Windows Media Player, not Quicktime. I even went to the Qucktime panel and unchecked every audio format so that Quicktime would not open them, but it still does. And I can't save it as Quicktime files cannot be downloaded to a computer, only the link can.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

The show has a lot of "Wishes" in it, but that's okay to me becuase I liked the soundtrack so much when I saw the show is WDW this past November that I bought it.

I seems that they used the beginning and end of wishes (which I think is the best part) and added the middle.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    Yes they did, and I agree, it's got wishes, but not too much

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Deciphering the Laughing Place segment

Sent the sound quality isnt great i was wondering if any of you could decipher the music for the Laughing Place segment, did i hear country bear vacation hoedown? Could you tell me what the songs are?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    OK, why does this file, which clearly says MP3 at the end, only open in Quicktime? I have my MPS file opener in the file/folder section of my control panel set to Windows Media Player, not Quicktime. I even went to the Qucktime panel and unchecked every audio format so that Quicktime would not open them, but it still does. And I can't save it as Quicktime files cannot be downloaded to a computer, only the link can.
    i emailed it to you

see you real soon!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    I'm afraid you have the plugin enabled & set for quicktime to play internet files.

To fix this, just go into the Quicktime prefs, (there's an icon for it in the classic view of your Windows Control Panel) choose browser Plug-in and change the MIME settings at the bottom of the window (a button to click on) so mp3 isn't selected in the list. then close the box.

After that, go into Windows Media Player and set the prefs in that for it to play internet files as well (just select every type of file)

That should be all ya need.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Ooh! I'm quite impressed, even though the sound isn't spectacular quality. I never saw "Wishes", so this was all new to me. I just have to wonder if they will incorperate the projection units by the castle into the show, though?

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    As far as I have heard- maybe someone who has seen it can verify- the castle changes colors in time with some of the music and the matterhorn is suppossed to be getting some projections as well.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

this is absolutely true. The castle appears to "burn" like the town in pirates during that sequence, and it throbs along with the heart beat at the end of the mansion segment (totally awesome effect)! It also sparkles like the electrical parade during that segment!! I dont want to eleborate too much on all the effects, but I can tell you that the castle is a major showpiece in the presentation!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Creative Director

Actually, wishes is not that much in the show, and the parts that it is, are well orchestrated to make it all fit together.

Quote Originally Posted by tcsnwhite
    Actually, wishes is not that much in the show, and the parts that it is, are well orchestrated to make it all fit together.
    I would hope so. Disney recycles way too much music these days. I would like to think they could have come up with some original score for Remember.

• Banned User

About 6 minutes of the show is from Wishes... the show is 17 minutes long.

That's roughly a little more than a 1/3 of the show. That's quite a bit in my opinion.

But like I said, it makes up for it with the E-tickets in the sky.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast