Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I got my May 4th tickets

Well,

I got my tickets. It is very veg and I think the only reason we are there is to see the parade of dreams. Anyone else gegt there tickets? Whats your feeling?

• I was deleted.

Does it say anything about park hours, events or anything? I am assuming something about the parade is mentioned. I hope you're still excited! Keep up posted!

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Does it say anything about park hours, events or anything? I am assuming something about the parade is mentioned. I hope you're still excited! Keep up posted!
    Hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.

Parade of Dreams will debut at 9:30 am.

The letter is as follows:

Congratulations! You are one of the lucky Annual Passholders invited to share in our exicitement during a special sneak peek of the "Happiest Homecoming on Earth" at Disneyland park on Wednesday , May 4, 2005. This spectacular celebration, commemorating 50 years of the Happiest Place On Earth, features amazing new attratioons, shows, and more.

Experience behind-the-scenes activities as Disneyland prepares to launch its 50th Anniversary. The Main Gate will be open early at 8:30am so that you may reserve your spot on Main Street U.S.A. and view the world premire of "Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams", scheduled to debut at 9:30am. Following the parad, Disneyland park will be open until 5:00pm for your enjoyment.

Please note that May 4th is a sneak peek event and there will be several media elements present that would not normally be seen during regular operating hours. Additional, our regular operations will be modified to accommodate the special events planned throughout the day.

Enclosed are two tickets, for you and a guest, to Disneyland park to be apart of this by invitaion only event valid on May 4,2005. Please keep these tickets in a safe place. We are unable to replace the should they bocome lost or stolen. Additional, tickets for this specal evenn are non transferable and not available for purchase sience the enerance to Disneyland park will be limited to invited guests only.

Don't miss your exclusive chance to join us in kicking off our biggest celebration ever. If you have any questions or require addition information, please contact Guest Relations at 714-781-7290.

We look forword to welcoming you home.

• -Going Retro-

I got mine today too. I guess I was hoping for something super cool instead just a regular mail envelope with two tickets and a letter. So far I'm not impressed I kinda feel like I'm paying for food, lodging etc to be "extras" for the media but we'll see I'm going to think positive until the day.

I agree with you. I have hoping for at least some really cool golden tickets and a speach from Matt.

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    I got mine today too. I guess I was hoping for something super cool instead just a regular mail envelope with two tickets and a letter. So far I'm not impressed I kinda feel like I'm paying for food, lodging etc to be "extras" for the media but we'll see I'm going to think positive until the day.

Part of me thinks that is what we are. How horrid would it be for daylight pics to be taken and the park to be deserted?

Not like I am going to let it bother me. I plan to have a blast! And no one is going to stop me!

My only issue is that we cannot see the fireworks from inside the park.

<shrugs> Oh well. It will still be a blast!
    Last edited by Gwyren; 04-25-2005 at 05:36 PM.

• Minion

Hey, you guys are so lucky!
    Just getting to be there when most people won't, on a rare officially closed day, is really special.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    yeah, just think- maybe three thousand other people will be there- you will get to ride a bunch of rides probably all by yourself! Just thinking of all the cool pictures you could take in the big empty park during the day- so cool
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

pardon me fellas, but what exactly did you expect? The Resort doesn't have to offer entry to anyone on the 4th (or any other day for that matter). Frankly, if you feel it's not worth the trip, I'm sure there are several people who would pay you for the tickets. Remember, POD is going to be showing twice a day for 18 months, you can come in anytime during the celebration. Please don't take this as "flaming" or anything, it just saddens me when people are disappointed about FREE offerings like this...
    Last edited by AP2CM; 04-25-2005 at 07:42 PM.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Minion

Thank of it this way. Your gonna be swarmed with media and stars. You can be on TV, chat with an A-list, and just be part of something only a VERY VERY small % of people can be part of.

Yes, your filler. BUT BE PROUD OF IT! Maybe they will had you a bag of "fluff" at the enterance.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Sounds awesome!! And congrats to all of you who won. I think it's truly something to be thankful for and excited about!

However, after hearing about the 5pm "close" time, I'm pretty happy I'm just going May 5th, so I can catch all the new stuff in one day. I'm going to be on "geek overload" for sure. But, that's just me.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

I was at the park the week before the Pirates premiere party, and the park was also supposed to be "closed" that night I heard, but in most media pics i saw, there were normal guests standing along the sidelines asking for autographs. What you all should do is hide in a bathroom around 4:45 or so, and then come out at 5:15 and see what you can see.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    You will probably see the back of an Anaheim police car for trespassing! Security is going to be very tight and don't think they won't check the bathrooms!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I got a pair of tickets today in the mail, but I never got an email saying that I had won tickets, so needless to say I was extremely excited when I opened the envelope. I got permission from my boss to take the day off, now just have to find someone to go with.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast