View Poll Results: Where should the Rocket Jets be located?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • UP where they used to be.

63 91.30%
  • DOWN right where they are now.

2 2.90%
  • Somewhere else entirely (tell us where!)

1 1.45%
  • Remove them to Yesterland

3 4.35%
  • I don't care where they are.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Well, I guess this poll question has become, more or less, MOOT. If you haven't yet read Al's update today, it appears the decision to put them back UP!!! is about to be announced. Thanks, everyone, for your participation.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• U. B. Bold

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    Observatron is ugly, but since I dont ride them (and admit it, none of us would if they were up high, we'd just take em for granted or put kids on them), I dont care where the Rocket Jets are. Just as long as they dont cause a bottleneck (they only kinda do right now).
    I'd ride them and I'd like it.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    Observatron is ugly, but since I dont ride them (and admit it, none of us would if they were up high, we'd just take em for granted or put kids on them), I dont care where the Rocket Jets are. Just as long as they dont cause a bottleneck (they only kinda do right now).
    Oho! I ride them! And I would definitely ride them if they were up high. They're just a carnival ride, but just like their carnival brethren, they're immensely fun to ride if you have friends in the immediate front and back of you to yell at

Put 'em up high. It worked in DL and it still works in WDW.

-Reagan

• Minion

Remake it entirely with the NASA/Apollo motif. It worked in 1967 and it still works today. I always liked the idea of Tomorrowland also being the "Disneyland Spaceport". I've been watching NASA-TV lately and there's a TON of drama just WAITING to be exploited by Tomorrowland insofar as humankind's continuing reach into space - the Hubble Telescope, the Mars Rover, the Cassini-Huygens flybys of Saturn and Titan, Deep Impact, the International Space Station, the return to the Moon, manned Mars landings.....we have a future in space, and Disneyland needs to continue its support of NASA and keep dreaming for the stars and inspiring us!
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Up where they Use to be of course. Ever since they moved them, I've been disappointed. If they move them back up, I'd go on it a lot. I remember the wonderful view of the park when I was little. I mean, Rockets on the ground :confused: But rockets in the air is much more believeable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12