Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Muppets

36 43.90%
  • Monsters Inc.

46 56.10%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Sector Two Droid Repair

The Muppets would be fantastic! The AA characters would look exactly like them. Kids still know the Muppets. Heck, Kermit still shows up occasionly on Sesame Street. My five year old loves the muppets. Of course, we do have a Kermit shrine in our front room so that might have something to do with it.

More Muppets. Less Pixar!
    http://www.endorexpress.net/
    Disneyland - It's better than drugs.

• Circle of Ancients

If it was the long rumored "Great Muppets Movie Ride" I would certainly say Muppets.

• Minion

Monsters

the sesame street characters are not really considerd mupet characters. yes there are cross over characters but you never see bleeker on sesame st. and you never related mr. snuffalafagus as a muppet. as for a ride. it would have to be done just lke the great movie ride in orlando. you could have a wizard of oz scene, a singing in the rain, and a west side story scene. the muppets would make perfect AA creatures. could you imagine kermit shouting "IM THE KING OF THE WORLD"

Monsters. I don't think the Muppets have that "Disney feel". Muppets in a Disney park just seems weird to me.

• Baybeh!

Muppets

• Senior Minion

I'm torn on this, the Muppets already have a 3d show. Which fits the Muppets greatly since the "Muppet Show". It would be cool to travel in a Studebaker hearing "Moving Right along" and then switching to "songs about Rainbows". Or seeing a giant "ANIMAL" so many possibilties.
    Monster's would be cool but I'm curious what the vehicles for transporting people would be like.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Monsters.

I got enough of the Muppets back in the 80's when they took over Star Wars.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

• șoș Tom șoș

Lets compare: Monsters Inc- 1 decent film. Right? Muppets- dozens of films and television shows invested into generations of people. I vote Muppets. Go google Muppets and check out the homepage for Muppet Studios- if they could rebuild that area by Muppet's 3d to look anything like that website it would be awesome.

Anyone know where I can find a replica Kermit hand puppet? I do a mean impression of the little green guy and always wanted to try it with a puppet.

• Best Buds

They both sound like they could be fun (we'll know if one IS fun fairly soon). However, the more I thought about it, the Muppets dark ride seemed to have more possibilities, since there is a wider range of characters and situations from which to select (Muppet Labs, backstage at the Muppet Show, movie scenes, etc.)
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

• U. B. Bold

Are these our only choices?
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• I can't stand you.

Muppets muppets muppets

• Just this guy......

this is a very hard call because I like both of them. I'm going to give it to Monsters, just because I know that is going to be the next dark ride.

Quote Originally Posted by NWRREngineer
    Monsters.

I got enough of the Muppets back in the 80's when they took over Star Wars.

ugh. That's not a fair comparison at all.

Muppets rule.

Sorry! What can I say? I just got over-muppet-ed back then.

I loved the show, watched it every week. But then they started popping up in other places, saturating the media: fraggle rock, movies like Labyrinth and Dark Crystal and stuff, and then they're all over SW: episode 6. Just got to be too much.

Monsters, on the other hand, has lots of potential for a dark ride. The travelling door sequence alone is a good idea.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast