View Poll Results: The Most Missed Yesterland Attraction - Poll 4 The End.

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Main Street Electrical Parade

16 19.28%
  • Submarine Voyage

18 21.69%
  • Adventure Through Inner Space

13 15.66%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

17 20.48%
  • The Peoplemover

35 42.17%
  • Skyway to Tomorrowland/Fantasyland

19 22.89%
  • CircleVision

2 2.41%
  • Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland

8 9.64%
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough

14 16.87%
  • America Sings

9 10.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

The Most Missed Yesterland Attraction - Poll 4 The End

Well Ladies and Gents Here it is: The Last Yesterland POLL

Yeah it's early, but I am going to a sneak of Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy tomorrow night, so there you go.

Since starting the polls three weeks ago we have learned that many of the Yesterland attractions belong there while some don't. We have learned that The Peoplemover despite being gone for a good eight years is still more missed than what replaced it. We've learned that even though people miss The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, they seem to be okay with the Tarzan makeover (Though I am not). We've learned further that, while much has changed in the place we call the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland would be just a little happier if some of our favorite old attractions were still around for us to enjoy. So I give you the last poll. This one is comprised of the winners from the polls before, afew contenders we forgot to mention, and multiple voting so that everyone gets their fair shake.

This last poll Determines what is, according to Mice Chateers, the most missed Yesterland Attraction.
    Last edited by Fishbulb; 04-26-2005 at 10:51 PM.

• Minion

Was there a poll pitting Swiss Family Robinson against Tarzan exclusively? I'm skeptical of your results.

Well, the PeopleMover was almost a shoe in for my vote, but I can't resist voting for America Sings because I loved it so.

"And now, the Swamp Boys..."

• Look.....at......me!

I miss the Peoplemover! I loved just sitting in it and relaxing, and I would always get a nice foot massage on the escalator up. Did anybody else put their feet on the edges of the escalator and feel the bumps?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    The MiceChat readers have spoken with their hearts 4 times. They REALLY want the People Mover. How could Disney turn a blind eye to such a sentimental and well informed group? The force is strong with you MiceChatters.

Now, join as one and think: People Mover, people mover, P e o p l e M o v e r . . .

Don't stop thinking about it until you get what you want! The power of suggestion is strong with you! (I'm tired already, but I must continue)

P E O P L E M O V E R
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I have to vote for the Peoplemover. It worked so well as a method of showing you throughout Tomorrowland.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

I miss America Sings the most, but I think the only one that has any chance of coming back (besides the subs which is coming back and the parade which is across the way) is the Peoplemover.

• Banned User

I personally miss the Submarine Voyage the most and that gained my vote. But since that is being built, the next eyesore that needs to be taken care of is the peoplemover track.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    I'm sticking with it, from 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, Country bear Jamboree, I never got to ride subs, or rocket rods or people mover. I just wish CBJ was back, it was breath takeing!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Baybeh!

The Main Street Electrical Parade
    Submarine Voyage
    Country Bear Jamboree
    The Peoplemover

• Minion

I've been voting for the Main Street Electrical Parade...it simply does not have the same emotional impact in DCA. The Peoplemover followed in a very close second though.

• Minion

Bring back the Redneck Bears..Oops...I mean the Country Bears. I don't even care if they show up on vacation in DCA, I just miss this show. In my opinion, it had so much more texture then the 4D movies they show all over the parks now. (Except the Bug's Life Show, that's the best 4D I've seen.)

Mine Train!! Peoplemover is a close second, with all other choices lagging far behind.

Comparing time spent "relaxing", the peoplemover was roughly 11 and a half minutes, and the Mine Train was roughly 9 and a half minutes. The Peoplemover took you out over amazing vistas and through various attractions of Tomorrowland, whereas the Mine Train took you through the desert and through the dark, cool rainbow caverns. It was the only way to see the rainbow caverns, and they were the shadiest, coolest place to escape a hot day.

Anyway... I guess the people have spoken.

I for one would be overjoyed to have the Peoplemover back in Tomorrowland, even if I couldn't have the Mine Train back.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

• Best Buds

I can sum it up with just one word...PeopleMover! (Or, wait, is it two? )
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    The MiceChat readers have spoken with their hearts 4 times. They REALLY want the People Mover. How could Disney turn a blind eye to such a sentimental and well informed group? The force is strong with you MiceChatters.

Now, join as one and think: People Mover, people mover, P e o p l e M o v e r . . .

Don't stop thinking about it until you get what you want! The power of suggestion is strong with you! (I'm tired already, but I must continue)

P E O P L E M O V E R
    That was great! I voted for the People Mover too. I miss it. But I also miss The Bear Country Jamboree, the castle Walkthrough (I hardly remember it and I have seen it so many times!), and the MAIN STREET Electrical Parade. I still love it at DCA (one of the only things I do like there) but I agree with girl anachronism that it isn't the same. It's something that was so Disneyland-- and that music down main street was one of the best things I could hear. I can't wait to hear it with the fireworks show...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast