• Adventure has a new name!

Question Where can you find a projection of the Singing Bust or Leota from Haunted Mansion

(If this is in the wrong place, please fell free to move it to its rightful place.)

'Ello everyone,

I was just wondering, where on the internet can you find a projection of the Singing Bust(s) and/or Leota from Haunted Mansion to download? I was going to try this Halloween and make a graveyard outside and add one of them to it to give it that "Chilling Feel". If you can let me know.

Thanks,

Indiana John

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!

• Neep meep beep

Re: Where can you find a projection of the Singing Bust or Leota from Haunted Mansion

I believe that at least the Leota video loop, and possibly the singing busts, are downloadable at www.doombuggies.com. Happy haunting!

Re: Where can you find a projection of the Singing Bust or Leota from Haunted Mansion

/\ what he said

• Again! Again! Again!

Nowhere!! It's magic!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Man of Logic and Reason

I went to Doombuggies, but the media section for videos wouldn't load properly. Is it just my computer, or is the site having trouble? If anyone can download the videos and send them to me I'd appreciate it, or just let me know when the site is working.
    Last edited by Jackdack; 08-01-2006 at 05:29 PM.

• Collision speed....FULL!

The extinct-attractions club DVD "the Haunted Mansion story 1" has each bust and leota singing on a black background.