Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

•   
    • Astigmatic

Blog Entries

Re: If You Could Bring Back A Ride From The Disney History Past....what Would It Be?

America Sings! America Sings! America Sings!
    I love(d) Country Bears, too. Both had some excellent music.
    I'd like to see the Tree House back to its Swiss Family days. When I was young, I used to dream about having a house just like that when I grew up. *sigh*
    Also, someone else mentioned Circlevision and I have to second that. I've told DH before that a Circlevision with current technology would be pretty kick-butt. Maybe a Circlevision that takes you through each of the Disney Resorts. It would be cool to 'walk through' the Parks I'll probably never actually visit.

Re: If You Could Bring Back A Ride From The Disney History Past....what Would It Be?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat
    America Sings! America Sings! America Sings!
    I love(d) Country Bears, too. Both had some excellent music.
    I'd like to see the Tree House back to its Swiss Family days. When I was young, I used to dream about having a house just like that when I grew up. *sigh*
    Also, someone else mentioned Circlevision and I have to second that. I've told DH before that a Circlevision with current technology would be pretty kick-butt. Maybe a Circlevision that takes you through each of the Disney Resorts. It would be cool to 'walk through' the Parks I'll probably never actually visit.
    The Circlevision of Disneyland past would be wonderful in a Yesterland. I say scale models of the various iterations of the lands through the years, video playing in each area tracing the Park's history, artist drawings or concept art of attractions and then top it all off with a souvenir shop with copies of artifcats from Disneyland's past. They could have clothing, DVD's, videos, reprints of brochures and other paper items (maps, welcome to...etc.) and even scale models and art from the old Art Corner. I can guarantee you, this would be a highly profitable area of Disneyland. I know I would spend a considerable amount of money there.

www.magicalhotel.com

• back in Austin

First for me would be skull rock and the pirate ship. Those are way too fun and interesting to merit removal. I think that was a bad call.

The flying saucers do look like a hoot. I'd love to have ridden them.

As far as bigger attractions go, I miss the Carrousel of Progress, but like it best ending at the 1960's! I'd also really love to ride Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland since I never got the chance. BTMRR was being built the year I first visited DL so I didn't get to go on EITHER that visit! Now that I've ridden BTMRR, I like it a lot, so I wouldn't want to see it removed.

How about if they put something in Disneyland that they had originally intended to put in but it never made it. I say install the Liberty/Edison square like they talked about in the 50's. I would love to see that put in almost 50 years after the fact.

www.magicalhotel.com

Captain Eo and Country Bears!

• Former Cast Member

For me, the Carousel of Progress, the original Swiss Family Robinson Tree house, Circle Vision with the original America the Beautiful show, along with the flag preshow. Let's see, I woud love for Sunkist Citrus House to come back as well. Also, the Sleeping Beauty walk through in the castle and the original subs and motor boat cruise.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456