Grand Californian tips?

hey all im stayin at the GC for a couple days next . over the months i have seen differnt threads about special things you can do when you stay there but you have to ask about them. Any body know about these things or have any suggestions or am i just delusional? thanks alot

• DisneylandDan

Re: Grand Californian tips?

Ask for a room on the 5th floor with a view or GRR. You wake up to the sound of trains and waterfalls. Its the best. If you like Ill try to get my room number that I always get. Its the best.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

• DisneylandDan

Ok heres the room numbers I really like and if your going to spend the money get the best room.
    Any of these from 5337-5355 are the best. The most magical experiance ever. Leave your sliding glass door open at night, and you will wake up to the waterfall at grizley river run and the trains coming out in Disneyland. Absolutely the best views. You wont be dissapointed. Plus you take the elevator down to the 1st floor, walk outside and your in DCA. As for fun things to do in the hotel. Sit by the fire, eat at whitewater snacks, go to the bar and enjoy a relaxing drink after a day in the park or do my favorite and people watch from your balcony. Heres a link to a map online of the hotel.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

I think the OP was asking about the tours and stuff....

• For You!

Take the fitness walk in the morning!!!! It's so much fun!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by bobados
    hey all im stayin at the GC for a couple days next . over the months i have seen differnt threads about special things you can do when you stay there but you have to ask about them. Any body know about these things or have any suggestions or am i just delusional? thanks alot
    Hey Bobados! You will LOVE that place! Extra things to do? Yup, there is. I have stayed many times. At check-in, you should receive a daily itinerary of the hotel. You will also receive it at night for turn-down service. (They turn down the bed, leave chocolate, turn down the lights and leave an itinerary every night.) Within the week, they usually have a draw mickey class. This is fun! Not just for kids and they will leave your drawing in your room signed by "your Pal, Mickey"! We have been many times with mostly adults. :-) They have also had a washcloth class to teach the little animals, etc they could leave in your room. They have a tour of the hotel. There is a reading by the fireplace for kids. (Very cute!) They also have had a morning walk of DCA before the park opened. They use to have a mini tour before DCA opened and you could ride Soarin before the park opened. Unfortunately, that ended. But, ask lots of questions at check in. If you are interested in any of the classes, call for sign up as soon as you get to your room (and they are free). Any view you have is an experience all in its own. You can't be disapointed by any. We have had all views and just love that hotel. Your sentence cut off, are you going next week? Next month? Spend some time sitting in the lobby/by the fireplace and enjoy the piano player. Whitewater is a great place for a quick breakfast meal. Or, buying items the night before and have it in the morning. Have a great time! Spend time looking at all the detail in the lobby. There is even a hidden mickey!