OK i was at the park last night and it seemed everything was falling apart or just going wrong read on...
1) POTC- Broke down...again but this time i was on it instead of in line. It just broke right be fore the first drop. so i now officially know the whole begining speil. all the lights turned on which was preety cool i guess though. Duration on ride: 35 minutes.
2) HM- Ok you may think im just being mistaken for the stops they make to load/unload handicapped but trust me this was differant! ok i was lucky this happened so to speak! It didnt just stop once and go back to normal right after, it stalled several times and completely stopped for atleast 3-4 minutes at a time! stopping once right in front of the new bride! Duration on ride: about 20 minutes.
3) Snow White Ride- Broke Down, i was riding it an noticed something strange the wheels were making really sqeeking noises (not like the usual ones) it stalled several times and finally in the haunted forest part completely stopped... we go to walk out.
4) Indianna Jones- Neglect, in the line there were several things either very noticeably broken, or things just missing, and some defects in the ride as well, The poll in the spike room was bent unnaturally and hanging out of its joint, the rope was missing on the well, and on the ride the bug projector was either off or broken so it was just another black room!
5) Stores & Shops- A MESS! merch was everywhere on the floors and on the displays! thousands of things were in the wrong place and out of order! I feel Horrible for the CMs doing go-backs an recovry in those stores! I couldn't walk without stepping on something!
6) Fireworks- CANCELLED!
7) Food- I bought some fried chicken in the pavilion restaraunt an my food was room tempreture and seemed like it was sitting out for a while. THE SKINS WERE STALE!!!!
8) Fastpass Machines- Out of order! many FP machines were out of order all over the park making the lines to get FP longer then usual.
But all in all i still had a blast!!!!!! and i cant wait till i go back in 2 weeks!!!!
Was anyone else there last night or has shared a similar experiance before, and please share your thoughts on why this happened or some reasons for it? i think its the crowds an lack of cm.