Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• The Twilight Zone

Curiosity killed the Cat You Know!

im wondering what you guys think the crowds will be like on August 9th which is this wednesday. has it been extra busy? What time do you suggest i go?
    What rides to do first thing?

THANK YOU

• there's always my way...

Re: Curiosity killed the Cat You Know!

Well, summer is winding down and most parents are spending the bucks on books and school supplies and I think this week will show it. I think if you get there by opening time of 8am you may find yourself hitting every ride by 3pm. Then again, it could be the final rush before school starts but I doubt it. Have fun!
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Neep meep beep

Wednesday is generally a great day of the week to go, less so during Summer, since it's high tourist season. I would collect fastpasses and ride attractions without fast pass that get busier later (like the Matterhorn) when you first get into the park, but depending on which rides you fancy, consider doing either the Fantasyland rides (if it's not an early entry day), beginning with Peter Pan, or the E-ticket rides (Indiana Jones, Splash or Space Mountain, etc.) in the park those first few crucial hours.

And most of all, have fun!

• The Twilight Zone

Thank you guys so much. we may be getting a handicap pass do you have to have a doctors note to get one

• A Pirate's life for me!

No need for a Dr's note. In fact, they won't even look at it (been there, done that).

Just go to City Hall and plead your case (explain your situation). Maybe they'll give you one, or they'll tell you to rent a wheelchair, in which case you don't need any kind of extra pass.

They have a few different types of GAP's. The non-stair one is the most popular.

Good luck!

I was just there on the 5th and it was PACKED! We were able to get on all of the main rides we wanted between 8:00 and 10:00 and then after that it was huge lines.. Get your fastpasses! =)

Smitty

• Minion

August is a tricky month to call, and it is when I usually go.Wed has the potential of being not packed, but be sure to hit the park at opening, and do all your major picks then!We hit Indy, pirates, HM, Splash, Thunder MT, cuz they are pretty much all in a line from Adventureland.
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by hauntedhoilday
    Thank you guys so much. we may be getting a handicap pass do you have to have a doctors note to get one
    Have a great time!!! rent a wheel chair, and forgo any passes, just play and enjoy your self and let us know all about your trip

• The Twilight Zone

thank you guys so much

oh yeah i know most of you will be shocked but i still have yet to experince a dole whip. You can get them at the tiki room right? what flavor do you suggest?

oh yeah i know most of you will be shocked but i still have yet to experince a dole whip. You can get them at the tiki room right? what flavor do you suggest?
    Uhh...there's only one flavor...pineapple. Be prepared to be underwhelmed.
    "They's two B's in basketball!"

• The Twilight Zone

oh i thought there was more than one, because on the dole whip experiment thread they had more than one flavor like rasberry, vanilla, and chocolate

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

oh i thought there was more than one, because on the dole whip experiment thread they had more than one flavor like rasberry, vanilla, and chocolate
    They have floats or whips, but just pineapple. I always go for the whip, which I find delicious. I think, if you are hot, a Dole Whip = heavenly.

I hope you have a wonderful time!!

• The Twilight Zone

im sure i will i've been getting disneywithdrawl because the last time i went was over spring break when the HM attic had all the purple sheets

• Sun Wheel survivor!

with so many folks renting wheel chairs etc - the handicapped lines are sometimes longer than the regualar rides. For example - on Pirates OPENING DAY - we only had to wait 20 minutes in line - when we came out I asked someone in the handicapped line who was just at the doorway (not yet into the building) how long they had been waiting in line - he said 2 hours!

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by minnietoo
    with so many folks renting wheel chairs etc - the handicapped lines are sometimes longer than the regualar rides. For example - on Pirates OPENING DAY - we only had to wait 20 minutes in line - when we came out I asked someone in the handicapped line who was just at the doorway (not yet into the building) how long they had been waiting in line - he said 2 hours!
    That has everything to do with how poorly the Pirates attraction handles handicapped guests, and almost nothing to do with "many folks renting wheelchairs". The special needs line in this attraction alone is notoriously slow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast