Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My husband and I took the tour on May 18th at 3:15. Our tour included priority seating for the parade (great seats). We asked about the seating for the fireworks and were told they are now at the Main Street Train station. We were planning on watching the fireworks from that spot to avoid the hub crowds, and we saw the reserved spot on some benches right up in front. It's a pretty good spot, not as good as the hub, but less crowded - likely easier for them to save the seats.

I've been lurking here since Mice Chat opened and this is the first time I've had anything to add!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    My husband and I took the tour on May 18th at 3:15. Our tour included priority seating for the parade (great seats). We asked about the seating for the fireworks and were told they are now at the Main Street Train station. We were planning on watching the fireworks from that spot to avoid the hub crowds, and we saw the reserved spot on some benches right up in front. It's a pretty good spot, not as good as the hub, but less crowded - likely easier for them to save the seats.

I've been lurking here since Mice Chat opened and this is the first time I've had anything to add!
    Well I am so gladd you had something to add (I know the feeling). And thank you for the info. I will need to call in a few weeks to make my reservations for this tour while I am in DL for the 50th celebration. So this is helpful to me.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    I probably know about an average amoutn of disney trivia... do you think that I would like this tour... for me $55 is a lot to spend on a tour that I might not like...
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

I'm not sure what my level of Disney trivia is. I regularly read a couple of internet sites and visit the parks several times per year, but I don't really read the books and I've never played any of the in-park games.

Much of the tour was new information and some was stuff I already knew. The best parts of tour for me were the special treatment. We were lucky enough (my husband and I) to have the tour guide to ourselves. We really felt like VIPs. We could ask to change parts of the tour to suit our interests. For example, we skipped the movie at the 50th anniversary exhibit so we could ask more questions and look at the exhibit with our tourguide. Getting priority seating on rides and the parade was also very cool.

I hope this helps you make a decision. Unfortunately, this is the first tour I've taken, so I can't give you a comparison to the other tours offered.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123