Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• On Autopilot

Re: Gadget's Go Coaster is no joke

I've never been on it nor do I plan to, the line is always long and the whole thing seems like a waste of time, they needed more room and more coasters if you asked me, since the idea was kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I was always under the impression that the cars in the train we really small. Do you think a 6'3 person would be comfortable riding this?
    I've ridden it, and I'm 6' 2"; however, it was so long ago, I don't remember if I was comfortable.
    "They's two B's in basketball!"

• Lost in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog
    At least in Gadget's Go-Coaster, unlike Mulholland Madness, you don't end up with massive bruises on your arm if you sit in the wrong seat...
    That's what happened to me on Mulholland Madness! I won't ride it again because it was too jerky for me. :/

Sadly I have been to Disneyland 30+ times and still have never rode Gadget's. The line has always been huge and I would've rathe ride bigger coasters like Space or Matterhorn.

Although I am going in Oct again and maybe I'll finally ride it and drag my boyfriend on (who is 6'1") who probably won't appreciate it. XD

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

It used to be that the CMs would let you ride it multiple times at the end of the night without getting off the ride. Now they have to close Toontown entirely for the fireworks, so there's no opportunity to keep riding like that anymore.

Mullholland Madness gives me a headache!
    A signature should go here.

• A spoonful of sugar!

I thought this ride was short & sweet, especially if you don't have to wait in line! When our extended family went to the park one summer, our niece insisted on doing the ride as one of the first of the day. We were all pleasantly surprised by the ride - except for my father-in-law as it kicked off his vertigo and he had to sit out the rest of the day.
    Its Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I was always under the impression that the cars in the train we really small. Do you think a 6'3 person would be comfortable riding this?
    I'm 6'0" with stubby-type legs (not long legs) and it's uncomfortable at best.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Banned User

They should just bulldoze it down - what a poor excuse for a roller coaster.

Scream! at Six Flags is even themed better.

i went on this with my bf a few months back. he's 6ft 5in and i'm not a skinny minnie but more or less a robust, voluptuous lady.

i was amazed we fit in one car, let alone had the lap bar down. and when it was down, it was BARELY down.

never again will i ride this with my bf. only as 1 person in the car. but it is thrilling!! its just a lot of laughter for me.
    kingdom hearts <3er

• FULL METAL JACKAL

The one time I went on it, it was a walk-on.

(My wife and I were at DL at opening, and we took the first train to Toon Town. We walked-on Roger Rabbit twice and then the Go Coaster once.)

It was fun, briefly. I got hit by a jet of water in the side of the face, which I wasn't expecting and thus found pretty amusing.

I wouldn't wait more than 5 minutes for it, so I don't expect to ride it again.

--K

• Minion

I think the fact that there is always a line speaks for how good it is.
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

• Disneyland Freak

Or how absolutely terrible its capacity is. Because its short, only one train can be out at once which is killer for the lines.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12