View Poll Results: How did you feel about Light Magic?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I LOVED it! I'm sad to see it gone.

1 1.79%
  • I liked it...but, I think it needed some work.

10 17.86%
  • I really didn't like it...but, I could have grown to like it with some work.

12 21.43%
  • I hated it...I'm glad it's gone!

23 41.07%
  • Other...please explain

10 17.86%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gn2Dlnd
    If anyone can PM me on how to get a VHS recording from television onto the internet, I'd be happy to share my tape of KCOP's TV special with you. The horror does lose something in the translation, but it's nearly the entire show. MickeyJCA's descriptions are right on the mark.
    All you need is an AD converter (Analog to Digital). Some mini DV camcorders have them built-in or you can buy one as a stand alone. You can also transfer the VHS video to MiniDV first then import into your system, preferably a Mac running iMovie or Final Cut Pro or Express. Export as QuickTime or an MPEG. If you don't have a Mac, I suggest dumping your Windows PC and getting one!

• Looking for Love

I remember seeing Light Magic on it's opening night. My school club took us on a trip and me and my friends saw Light Magic that night. After it was over and their was confetti everywhere, I had just one thing on my mind...."confusion".....I liked the music and the colors and lights and the pretty pixie girls...but I was just confused as to what I had just seen. Still am to this day. Same question remains. Can someone please explain the plot or storyline or the purpose of what I was seeing to me??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123