Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Popular Princess

Question Favorite Thing To Do @ DCA

i seriously have no idea if anyone has ever brought this up because i'm fairly new here, but here goes...

DCA always gets such a bad rap, but there must be something about it that each of us enjoys. my favorite thing is the tower of terror. i can never hit it just once. there is just something about it that brings out the daredevil in me. i love it so much. i also like muppet-vision because it's family friendly and california screamin' because no matter how many times i do it, it is always fun and never seems to lose its thrill.

what is your favorite thing to do at DCA?
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• Neep meep beep

Re: Favorite Thing To Do @ DCA

Quote Originally Posted by wickeddisneygurl
    i seriously have no idea if anyone has ever brought this up because i'm fairly new here, but here goes...

DCA always gets such a bad rap, but there must be something about it that each of us enjoys. my favorite thing is the tower of terror. i can never hit it just once. there is just something about it that brings out the daredevil in me. i love it so much. i also like muppet-vision because it's family friendly and california screamin' because no matter how many times i do it, it is always fun and never seems to lose its thrill.

what is your favorite thing to do at DCA?
    Some days I think I could do California Screamin' forever. But between that, Grizzly River Rapids, Tower of Terror, Aladdin, and "It's Tough to Be a Bug", I'm a happy frog.

• Again! Again! Again!

Cove Bar!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Popular Princess

i like grizzly river run, but only if it's warm, and i mean like high 70's or higher!

• A New Kind Of Villain

MASECA!!!

Translation: Mission Tortilla Factory.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Zero Blockout Dates

I love California Screamin' and could ride it all day. Tower of Terror (even if it isn't as great as WDWs) is fun and the theme and hotel itself are fantastic, Grizzly River is a great and Soarin' is too. We like the Caverns under the animation building, It's tough to Be a Bug, the MSEP and watching it from the patio at Bur-r-rbank Ice Cream with a Chocolate and Steam sundae. Heck we even like the moving cars on the Sunwheel.

Whitewater Snacks, Napa Rose, The Vineyard Room and Trattoria At The Golden Vine, Corndog Castle, Strips,Dips N Chips, Pacific Wharf Cafe.

It's easy to have a great time at DCA, as long as you don't decide you hate it before you even walk in.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• Sock Puppet

Tower of Terror I LOVE! I scream and scream and scream until I can't scream anymore... then I get off and do it again. I'll ride it over and over until I start blacking out when I stand up.

• Grumpy old man

Soarin', It's Tough to Be a Bug, Muppets 3D and GRR (on a hot day) are all great.

I love being there at night, watching the Electrical Parade and just walking around.

• e komo mai

Visit Burrrbank Ice Cream.

• Popular Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Brain Toad
    I love being there at night, watching the Electrical Parade and just walking around.
    i like it at night, too. it just seems so peaceful and and a little more quiet.

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Sitting by the bread factory eating dried mangoes and clam chowder in a bread bowl. Collin Mockery is bald and funny, while Rossie O'Donnald is....her own entity all together. Together they are the perfect spokespeople for Sourdough bread

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• Island Paradise

Having wine at the Vineyard with one of my best girlfriends, while we flirt with one of wine guys behind the counter.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Sitting at the Pacific Wharf, having a beer and just relaxing....people watching (and listening)! Great way to spend an afternoon on a hot summer day!

OH, and California Screamin'!!!!!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

MONSTERS INC. an MUPPETS

• Sea Creature

When comparing theme parks in general, DCA is a wonderful park. When comparing Disney theme parks, DCA sucks it up. But, almost everything is really enjoyable. Tower of Terror, California Screamin', Muppet Vision, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Monsters Inc, and Soarin' in my mind a outstanding attractions. Other things like the animation building are well worth your time too.

The thing that I don't like about DCA is the atmosphere. It's just not as rich as it could be, not as detailed. This is especially true in Paradise Pier. All of the attractions (besides Screamin') in Paradise Pier are very bland and don't offer what you can't have in other places.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast