Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    So, what are you're predictions for Disneyland's birthday 50 years from now? What is that, the Diamond Anniversary? Hmmm, I think that's right. What do you think future management would/should/could be doing by then?
    I'd be 69. Wow. What will management be doing? I hope to be a part of that team. So then we can get some smarts back in there and I will listen to people like you and the long living MiceChat Admin Monorail Man advise me on the side. Then the management would REALLY read the boards. Now the 50th for WDW I will be able to see also. I'll be what, 35? Crazy thoughts.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I will be 105. I have every intention on being there. Which one of you is gonna push my chair around and help me up into the Rocket Rods?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• CM for 4 years!

I will be 69. I don't even want to THINK about that!!

• Having a Grand Day!

Maybe instead of this 'global celebration' junk they will go for something like 'Disneyland After Dark'. That would be a fun concert.

I'll be 92, and am sure to be walking around wagging my finger at everyone, starting all of my sentences with "In my day..." in a very loud voice.

I'll point out where the Carousel of Progress used to be, where the Peoplemover used to be, where Big Thunder Mountain used to be and how the Rainbow Desert was there before that, and I'll tell everyone that it cost less than one hundred dollars to get in to the park. Then I'll ramble on about some irrelevant topic and suddenly nod off, while the great-grandkids run off to ride the new Rocket Rods, the ones with real rockets.

Yup. Can't wait.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

• Waiting for the stork

I'll be 80 and I have every intention of being there that day....

just look for the spunky old lady surounded by grandkids (an potentily great grandkids...OMG!) showing them everything and telling them, "hey if Granny can ride you can too...now get over it! get on this, oh don't listen to your ma, she loved it once she finaly tried it......." (nice granny)

Yup, I'll be there (should I start saving now for the diamond nametags?)
    procrastibating

• Space Mountain Expert

hmmm, I'll be 81 years old and there's no doubt about me being there.
    In fact, I think I might start camping out for it on July 18th, 2005, just to make sure I'm first in line.
    And by 2055, I'm confident that science will have figured out how to reincarnate so I plan on chillin' with Walt himself that day. Walking around the park, having a smoke over by Big Thunder, and listening to him talk about what the next 100 is going to bring!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

I'd be 75.. GALL DANG.. I hope im alive by then.. hahaha I want those mouse ears.. diamond encrusted platinum ears..hahaha Some bling bling ..hahahaa and hopefully they ll finsih space mountain with the LIM launch and loop...=P hehehehehe..
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• Official Mice Chat person

Quote Originally Posted by disneyguy247
    i will be 65, just retired, i think!?!
    I'll be 65 too. I'll be there, and I'll be like John Hench, working for WDI in my old days. (well, it all really depends if the end of the world has come by 2055 or not)

• Lovin' Life!

Tom! I'm right there with you.......maybe by then, there will be state-of-the-art senior transportation that will zip us through the park!?!?

• Carbon based

I'll be 85 and I fully intent to be there.... right after I leave work that day, of course...

After all, Disneyland would be one of the last few place where you can still breath real air without your respirator and walk without your SPF-200 sun protection suit, the park being under that polynanocarborn hemisphere with recycled air. I'll enjoy walking around the full 3d holographic cartoon characters that will be all over the park. Plus, using all the direct link tele-transporter, I will be able to go with my omni-world hopper into all the other park at the same time: no problem with the time difference, every park everywhere on the planet as well as the ones in orbit and on the moon will be open 24/7... That's well worth the $17k I say! The delicious flavors of the FDA approved Churro-patch (with no trans fat or sugar but twice the nicotine since by then it will be considered again a great remedy for everything) will be available from all the ATM like unmanned ODV scattered throughout the park and be payable in three easy payment of $39.95. Of course, my brittle bone will prevent me from riding the Intergalactic Cosmic Rocking Reggae Rocket Rays of Galaxy Funk but the new ADA enforcement would allow me to experience the same ride by just getting the ride video projected into my brain through my cortex implant connector. And at the end of the day, I'll sit in the middle of hub, watching peolpe interact with the fully AI driven partner statue in the middle of the ever changing electro plastic floral arangement (who's scent are guaranty allergy free!!!) while waiting for the night fall and the arrival of the... Main Street Electrical Parade :devil:

• Inappropriate

Well, Disneyland will get a new E-ticket ride, and a couple small rides, but they'll be clones of rides from Lunar Disneyland, "The Happiest Place Off Earth!"

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• Banned User

Disneyland will be closed. Infact, the entire world will not be around because the second comming of christ will be in 2037.

Remember that.

• Minion FOREVER!

I'll be 92 and plan to being there.... (the average age of my grandparents is 91!)

A prediction if I may:

* new parade
    * new/old show bringing back aspects of the 50th fireworks
    * 100 100 mickey heads
    * 3D "murals" with guest pictures
    * 4x increases in price of everything. (Yikes that's a $10 churro!)
    * NO NEW RIDES! :-)
    * re-do of Space Mountain to be Galactic Mountain
    * pin shops!!!
    * "diamond" studded ears.... w/ hologramic names
    * a fastpass system based on WiFi. No real paper or anything. Your
    PDA tells you when you have to be where. You can even "give up"
    your Fastpass right electronically.

And TreoFred already beat me to the return of the MSELP!
    Last edited by nish221; 04-28-2005 at 03:17 PM.

Maybe they'll have done something with Innoventions by then??......nah, probably not...
    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast