Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Re: If you had to get rid of one.

Huanted Mansion no problem.

But not for getting rid of it - just letting it have a huge upgrade.

Pirates, easy. Tear out the ride, leave the Blue Bayou, and add a dress code!
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Circle of Ancients

Pirates would have to go, especially now with its redo. Haunted Mansion, even with all the new stuff, still resonates of the Walt era, the original Disneyland. With its new storyline, new dialogue, etc., Pirates sort of puts itself in a bad position when it comes down to a decision based on keeping the classics. Mansion still has all of the original-opening day dialogue, effects, (sans HBG) etc. etc. etc.

Although, I would never tear down either, I would have to make my decision based on the history of Walt's legacy and his era, thus Pirates would have to go.

But, frankly, before I removed anything in NOS, I would tear down Tomorrowland completely, as well as DCA, and if I had to, DTD, and every single hotel on the property, as well as close all of Walt Disney World. That's how dedicated I am.

• Grumpy old man

Pirates, though it's a really tough decision.

• Off to Neverland

Haunted Mansion in a snap!
    Pirates shall NEVER die!!!! muahahahahaha

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Redsix
    this is like choosing which child to get rid of!!!!...can not answer and will not.
    That goes for me as well.. I'd rather blow off both my kneecaps than see either one of them gone. Together with Splash Mt. they form my three-way tie for favorite ride. I simply can't pick between them.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• old skooler

potc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123