Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

I should get some of my wife's pics that she has of her going to DL when she was a little kid.

Yeah, I'll do that and scan them and post then when I get back from Laughlin on Sunday.
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• Closed Account

WDI33 has an especially rare photo--a picture of the C.K. Holliday actually passing the E.P. Ripley and her train, which is parked at the station.

There are very few pcitures that document this operating scheme. In fact, this may be the only one I've ever seen taken at Main Street. The practice was used for only the first three years of the park's history. A true treasure.

• Hooterville, USA

Having an album would be a great idea! In 1971, we marched down Main Street and played christmas songs. Our school, dedicated our annual to the band and in the first pages are pics of us marching down M.S. Whenever I see a band doing that now, I get goose bumps. If I can figure how to scan my annual, I will try to post. And yes they had cameras way back when.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Pie > Cake

okay lets see if this works. I am trying to find a free place to host all the pics i have so i can share them with you all. Any sugestions?

okay i complatly forgot how to just show pics lol so i will make a new topic and have a link for you all
    Last edited by aluisi; 04-29-2005 at 12:46 PM.
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by aluisi
    okay lets see if this works. I am trying to find a free place to host all the pics i have so i can share them with you all. Any sugestions?

You could go to Yahoo! groups and open a group. Use their bandwidth. You can load about 30mb of pics.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• That's Hawt

I would be willing to host pictures for anybody on my smugmug site ... just PM me if you are interested!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Lovin' Life!

Hello, Disneyphile! What a GREAT idea!!! We should really look into a group memory thing...that would be soooo cool!
    ....it all began with a Mouse...

Hello aluisi! Have you tried flickr.com? It is free, you have limited bandwidth that you can upload each month, but you can have as much space as you want. And you can create "photo groups". People can comment and post notes. It's actually a really cool place to post pictures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123