Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying Disney merchandise over the phone?

I was told that you can call a certain Disney number and they will go through the park, grab the item you want and ship it to you at no additional cost? Example - Someone said that they bought the POC version of Life (only available in the park) this way and they shipped it to them. Normal price plus shipping, but no extra "fee" for them to go grab it? Does anyone have any info on this and what number that would be?

Thanks in advance..

Smitty

• DisneylandDan

Re: Buying Disney merchandise over the phone?

Deliverears from Disney
    Disneyland DeliverEars 1-800-362-4533

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Thanks a bunch! By the looks of it, this is a service Disney provides, or is this some strange guy running through the park filling orders? hahaha

• DisneylandDan

They have most of the stuff in a warehouse. They only thing you cant get is limited edition stuff.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

• A Pirate's life for me!

We've ordered from them numerous times (well, probably too many times). They are GREAT!

We usually see something in the Park that we would like to give as a gift
    for one of the kids. Rather than try to sneak a purchase, we just call Delivears. You still get the PAP discount, too!

Happy spending!

• Princess of my own world

If you are looking specifically for the POTC version of any game check Target first. So far I've found Monopoly, Life, Chess/Checkers, and it's own DVD game.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Good tip! Thanks for the info!

I purchased the PotC Life game at Borders, but then saw what looked like a different version at Disneyland. Is it just the packaging that is different? One was a standard box the other a tin. Or is one based on the movie and the other on the ride?

The one in the tin (from what I can tell from the outside) looked like it had a similar wheel that you spin, but it was totally based on pirates, and not the ride or movie I think. How much was the one from Borders? The one from the park is $50.00.

• Man O Lantern

We love DeliverEars. My husband once called and described a watch I was eyeing at the jewelry store on Main Street, and they sent it out less than 24 hours later.

He's also ordered keychains for me....I had one Tinkerbell keychain that I loved, and I kept breaking it. Each time it broke, it was replaced mysteriously. He would just call and have another one shipped. It was very sweet!

I really want that Pirates Life game....we have all the other ones and I know we'd love it around here, but I'm trying not to buy toys unless they're for Christmas right now....let me know how it is when you get it? Thanks!

• xmanmom

Off topic - I bought the POTC Life at Target, I have only played it once but it is pretty fun. Instead of cars like in the original Life the playing pieces are pirate ships. You start out either as a "Pirate" or a "Land Lubber" which have different starting points and advantages throughout the game. If, when you get to the "Buy a Ship" portion, you manage to draw the Black Pearl as a ship and can afford to buy it, it has the highest strength in battle and you earn more money. However, everytime someone lands on a "Raid" square they are going to choose you to challenge because it is the only ship that can be stolen, along with money if you win the Raid challenge. It was pretty fun, a long game, as Life usually is. You also get attacked by the Kraken from time to time and have to pay to repair your ship, etc.

I think that Target had both the Life in a box and in a tin.

1293.67 miles from WDW and 1628.52 miles to DL

Is this for Disneyland only or does WDW have an equivalent? This is incredible news! I know where my next paycheck is going...
    Kuzco: I can't believe this is happening.
    Yzma: Then I bet you weren't expecting *this*.
    [Yzma pulls up her dress. Kuzco and Pacha scream]
    Yzma: [Yzma revealing a knife attatched to her leg] Ah-ha.
    [Kuzco and Pacha sigh with relief]

• Namaste and Good Luck

DL and WDW have separate DeliverEARS numbers. I have the Florida one around here somewhere . The number is printed on the stores receipts. I met the guy who does all of the picking up out of the park. I forget what his name is, but he's a really nice guy. He's been there many years.
    Rebel Justin
    Back & Reporting for Duty!

My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
    Tomorrowland Stores

• Boat shoes all day long

There are many things you can buy over the phone, but most of them just end up costing you too much time, money, and personal grief.
    I read in the newspaper that an individual in the LA area was selling two ride vehicles from the Rocket Rods. I about fell out of my chair at the sight of this classified ad. I called the number and the seller asked me to meet him near the railroad tracks in San Clemente (Trestles). When I arrived, I got out of my car and searched all over the area he asked me to be without any luck. Thinking this guy had stood me up I decided to go back to the car and head home, empty handed.
    As I came around the side of a building towards my car I saw something that I won't soon forget. Some body had spray painted "You need to get a life and not spend your hard earned money on useless Disney artifacts" on the side of my van!
    Bottom line, my journey out there took 2 and a half hours because of traffic, money on gas and a new paint job for the car, and I was very sad that I never got the ride vehicles.
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

You mean Mike?

Mail Order doesn't have a specific warehouse. The park is their warehouse. If the stores don't have it in stock, then you're out of luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast