Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Post Gumball Rally/Micequest Updates, Images, Hotel and Ticket Pricing Info.

(Registration is now closed. If you missed registration, you can get on a waiting list by clicking here)

Hey everyone, September 30th is fast approaching and if you haven't yet registered for either the MiceChat Gumball Rally, the MiceQuest or the Dessert Buffet, you're going to want to "Git 'Er Done" real soon!

August 15th is the cutoff date for those that want to receive commemorative goodies with their registration packet on Saturday, September 30th. A 6 week lead time is necessary for our vendors to produce the "swag" that we have planned for you registration early-birds.

If you're not ready for a commitment yet, registration for all of the events will continue after August 15th. We intend to continue registration into September or until we reach capacity (a closely held MiceChat secret... Bwah-hah-hah).

We have also negotiated some great hotel and one-day Disneyland ticket rates with Disney for event attendees. Event participants can book rooms immediately for hotel stays from September 26th thru October 4th at Hotels of the Disneyland Resort by calling the following phone number, (714) 520-5005, and using the following Group Code# ZMGI06A.
    Participants must identify themselves with the Micechat Gumball Rally to receive the quoted room rates.

The rates are as follows:

Paradise Pier $189 per night vs. $250 rack
    Disneyland Hotel $209 per night vs. $275 rack
    Grand Californian $279 per night vs. $390 rack

Rates subject to Anaheim occupancy tax, currently 15%. Room reservations based on hotel availability.

One-day tickets to Disneyland are available at the reduced rate of $49, a savings of $10 over the cost of a regular one-day ticket to Disneyland. Tickets will be dated for use on Saturday, September 29th only. Disneyland tickets MUST be purchased no later than Monday September 4th (Labor Day). Purchased tickets will be included in your registration packet which will be available for pickup at Disneylands Esplanade on the day of the event.

We are really looking forward to an amazing fun-filled day in Disneyland next month. So get yourself or your team registered, and we'll see you at Disneyland on the last Saturday in September!

You can register for any of the 3 events and/or buy Disneyland tickets here.

UPDATE: MiceQuest and Gumball Rally Logos for your T-Shirt designs: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showp...82&postcount=8
    Last edited by Circarama; 09-23-2006 at 09:46 AM.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Re: Gumball Rally/Micequest Update, Plus Hotel Pricing Info.

Thanks for the information Circarama! I think I will be booking my hotel stay asap to take advantage of the great rates.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Re: Gumball Rally/Micequest Update, Plus Hotel Pricing Info.

Awesome!!!! Great news about the hotel rooms, what an excellent deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Re: Gumball Rally/Micequest Update, Plus Hotel and Ticket Pricing Info.

Am I going to receive anything in the mail after buying tickets for the event?

Quote Originally Posted by InnerSpace
    Am I going to receive anything in the mail after buying tickets for the event?
    You should receive an on-line receipt from PayPal.
    All of the registration is being done electronically to save time and money. You will receive an email from event organizers prior to the event, with details on how to pick up your registration packet on game day.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Senior Minion

Love the group rate hotel deal. Nice! Thanks

Love your Sig Circarama. Did Bob Gurr sign your replica Monorail?
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon

Love your Sig Circarama. Did Bob Gurr sign your replica Monorail?
    Not only did he sign it, but after my suggestion that he sign it near his (highly coveted) 50's style taillamps that he designed (and Disneyland maintenance subsequently removed because they were presenting problems for the operation crew in the Monorail roundhouse), but he also drew in a little arrow to show everyone exactly where his tail lamps were at...

He went on to tell me that my Monorail is 1 of 1959 monorails that have his signature next to the famous "Bob Gurr designed tail lights"
    Of course this was after his nightly 5 o'clock martini which he has, "No matter where I am in the world, at 5 pm I have a martini in my Mickey Mouse martini glass. It draws the line between the work day and the rest of my day."
    I love this guy... he has it sooooo figured out!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Gumball Rally/Micequest Updates, Images, Hotel and Ticket Pricing Info.

Attention Event participants. Are you looking for event images for your t-shirts? Here you go:

MiceQuest Logo
    : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...uest_Large.jpg

Gumball Rally Logo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ally_Large.jpg
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Banned User

Ok, what day is this going to be? and we so need a cheer leading team here at micechat while things are happening there. Will some one be the updates on a lap top so we all know how its going? whos team is in the lead,., ?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Ok, what day is this going to be? and we so need a cheer leading team here at micechat while things are happening there. Will some one be the updates on a lap top so we all know how its going? whos team is in the lead,., ?
    Karla,
    Look at my sig line. Then the banner at the top of the site. Then the 3 threads that all talk about the event.

Here's a hint for you . . . .

SEPTEMBER 30, 2006 !

Find us on Facebook:

• Banned User

ok I see now, duh, well I am old you know!! give me some sugar, we old ladies need it ( diebetes you know )

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

If you really loved me Karla, you'd book a short trip down here to attend the event in person. We'd love to see you.
    Find us on Facebook:

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Yay! I booked my room today.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Defying gravity

I wish I could participate in the Gumball Rally and be among the last people to bid adieu to the 50th. Those are some great DLR hotel rates!

Unfortunately, in order to do so, it would have to be a weekend trip, meaning we would have to fly. My mom and I were checking airfare the other day, and the cheapest we could find on SWA was $99 one way with a stop in Phoenix. It would be about $450 for us to fly (assuming we left my dad at home....). With hotel, food, registration fees, etc., a long weekend would end up costing us about $1000. And we already have a trip planned in November.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

So, last night Simply Mad and I figured out how we can be in DL for Rally/Quest day... we just need to get our hands on about 10 of those new Elmo toys and get them on Ebay!! (Have you seen the prices some people are listing these for - and I'm not talking about the crazy 6,000,000 one either!)

But, if that doesn't work out, we are already trying to figure out HOW to get to the next one (see how we think - of course this one will be so amazing that there will be another one!!) and not just be there, but take part!

Alas, for this year we will sit by our computers waiting for fun updates and pictures! So those of you who manage to update now and then FROM THE PARK, remember those of us at home!!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast