fast passes run out times?

i was just curious....what time of the day do fast passes typically run out at dl and dca? if u dont know for every ride feel free to just share ur experience with one particular ride. i was just curious and i think this will be helpful for many people to plan their trip

• A Pirate's life for me!

Re: fast passes run out times?

No official "time".

Just when they run out of their allotted passes/time slots, they stop offering them.

We've seen Space Mtn "sold out" by 1 pm in the past. I'm sure others here have seen it earlier than that as well.

It just depends on the crowds that day.

I would recommend getting there early and getting the FP's for the rides that you want to ride ASAP.

Good luck!

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by belleariel412
    i was just curious....what time of the day do fast passes typically run out at dl and dca? if u dont know for every ride feel free to just share ur experience with one particular ride. i was just curious and i think this will be helpful for many people to plan their trip
    Splash Myn FP's-Runs out before 6pm thus the very long standard wait line
    IJA FP's- Either before 6 or before 11PM if the park closes at 12 AM
    Space Mtn FP's- Either runs out before 12 PM or 6PM
    BLAB FP's- Runs out 30 min before closing
    Autopia- Same as BLAB
    RRCTS FP's- Unknown
    BTMRR FP's- Usually an hour before closing.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• I'm not really here

I have seen Splash Mt completely gone by 11 AM. I've seen the line just to GET a fast pass for Splash at 45+ minutes long.

It really depends on the ride and how busy, hot, cold it is on that particular day. But it's a good bet that the bigger rides (Space, Splash, Indy, etc) are going to go really quick, and once they are gone, the others will start to go faster to.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Up is Down

or if you really want to go on splash and save you fp for another ride just go single rider on splash...I do that all of the time.... and I have seen space mountain fp's gone by about noon before BTMR usually about 30 mins before close.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

• I'm not really here

Single rider lines are awesome! Also, Spalsh and Indy and Space lines usually get really short in the last 30 minutes of the day. You can get through them 2 or 3 times in that last 30 minutes sometimes.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter