• Yeah...I'm cool

Did something yesterday I need to apolgize about

This particular apology is directed to the Lead on Jumping Jellyfish late Yesterday evening.

My wife took our son on TOT and SoCA , which are all 40" rides, but when they got to Jumping Jellyfish, he was bout 1/2 too short. My wife complained for a minute or two, than said OK I know you are doing your job, and walked away.

The lead came out and started laying into my wife, who has an extremely bad temper and was very hot and cranky. I don't know what exactly was said for those 2 minutes, but my wife took off her hat and started screaming, I ran over with our Baby, and she said the lead called her a W**re. I jumped over the barrier, than over the control consol area, which prompted him to call security because I was about to hit him for what he said, but after I saw the look on his face I stopped and said to myself "what are you doing" and instead removed my wife from him.

After security came, my wife wanted to leave. We went to dinner she admitted she used some very derogetory words at him, but maintains it was only after he called her that name.

He may or may not have called her that, but My wife's actions and my own were out of line. It was hot and everyone's tempers were high, But I feel we were wrong in how we handled it, especially in front of the kids.

I decided to post this here in hopes that he is a member and reading this. Again we are sorry for how we reacted last night, and when we go back next week I will try and apologize in person.

• Closed Account

Re: Did something yesterday I need to apolgize about

Quote Originally Posted by spunkymonkey
    This particular apology is directed to the Lead on Jumping Jellyfish late Yesterday evening.

My wife took our son on TOT and SoCA , which are all 40" rides, but when they got to Jumping Jellyfish, he was bout 1/2 too short. My wife complained for a minute or two, than said OK I know you are doing your job, and walked away.

The lead came out and started laying into my wife, who has an extremely bad temper and was very hot and cranky. I don't know what exactly was said for those 2 minutes, but my wife took off her hat and started screaming, I ran over with our Baby, and she said the lead called her a W**re. I jumped over the barrier, than over the control consol area, which prompted him to call security because I was about to hit him for what he said, but after I saw the look on his face I stopped and said to myself "what are you doing" and instead removed my wife from him.

After security came, my wife wanted to leave. We went to dinner she admitted she used some very derogetory words at him, but maintains it was only after he called her that name.

He may or may not have called her that, but My wife's actions and my own were out of line. It was hot and everyone's tempers were high, But I feel we were wrong in how we handled it, especially in front of the kids.

I decided to post this here in hopes that he is a member and reading this. Again we are sorry for how we reacted last night, and when we go back next week I will try and apologize in person.
    1. Highly unlikely they read this.
    2. Pull wife away.
    3. File complaint with City Hall on Main Street!