• insufferable know-it-all

My the tidbits one finds at disneycareers

https://disney.recruitmax.com//main/...dsToHighlight=
    Quote Originally Posted by disneycareers
    Program Mgr-Annual Pass
    posted 7/19/2006 Anaheim, CA JOB DESCRIPTION Focuses on developing and implementing an Annual Operating Plan that allows us to reach our program goals and objectives for the AP program of: Acquiring New Members, Increasing Retention, and Maximizing Contribution.

Develop and execute the Annual Pass AOP. Work with various LOBs and outside entities to implement the AP marketing plan. Make mid-year plan adjustments, as needed, based on business needs and/or intelligence.

* Manage the budget including plan development, forecasting, and accruals.
    * Monitor and coordinate resort wide logistics with all lines of business to ensure seamless experience for passholders.
    * Conduct tests and AARs to capture learnings and determine optimal marketing mix to meet program goals and objectives.
    * Participate in strategy development and contribute to overall program success by analyzing data, sharing learnings, and conducting ongoing benchmarking of loyalty/frequency program best practices.
    * Identify opportunities to drive additional revenue from the passholder program through development of a comprehensive "add-on" strategy (e.g. pass upgrade strategy,special events/programs, exclusive meal plans)
    Did you see it? Here, I'll single it out:
    * Identify opportunities to drive additional revenue from the passholder program through development of a comprehensive "add-on" strategy (e.g. pass upgrade strategy,special events/programs, exclusive meal plans)
    Hmmmmm.... interesting, no?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: My the tidbits one finds at disneycareers

That is interesting.

• Closed Account

I interpret this that as tourist season ends and revenue drops.....what ca$h crop can Di$ney tap into during the "off $ea$on" to maintain a budget for payroll?

Added to post - Hmmmm! Looking for a job change...I wonder if I should update my resume?

Second add - Went to Disneycareers and read more about the job description. Found this interesting "Increasing Retention" - Are AP memberships falling? If so, why? I thought everyone hated APers and that the number one complaint was that there were too many of us!

• All you need is LOVE

Wowo good eye

• insufferable know-it-all

Quote Originally Posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
    Added to post - Hmmmm! Looking for a job change...I wonder if I should update my resume?
    I'm sure Disney would love it if you did, LOL.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Closed Account

Talking Re: My the tidbits one finds at disneycareers

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    I'm sure Disney would love it if you did, LOL.
    Except they may think it was counter productive to be spending time on MiceChat whilst working for the Disney Empire! Maybe some type of Conflict of Interest clause in Disney legal literature?

• The one, the only...

I think that a meal plan different that WDW would work well at DL. Since at WDW, the meal plan is purchased for the length of stay of the trip. That works at WDW but would not be a big deal at DL since there fewer restaurants to choose from.

How about this idea. You purchase a meal card that allows you so many meals at DL restaurants, kind of a gift card. It would not have to be used within one week but let's say over a year. It would allow you to basically prepay for the meals. The customer then could get a discount on the meals. Disney profits because people would be more likely to enjoy the restaurants if they have already paid for the meals. Customer do well because they then get a discount on the meals. Both are winners!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan
    I think that a meal plan different that WDW would work well at DL. Since at WDW, the meal plan is purchased for the length of stay of the trip. That works at WDW but would not be a big deal at DL since there fewer restaurants to choose from.

How about this idea. You purchase a meal card that allows you so many meals at DL restaurants, kind of a gift card. It would not have to be used within one week but let's say over a year. It would allow you to basically prepay for the meals. The customer then could get a discount on the meals. Disney profits because people would be more likely to enjoy the restaurants if they have already paid for the meals. Customer do well because they then get a discount on the meals. Both are winners!
    Does Epcot do this? They have so many restaraunts in the countries it would be an excellent idea for locals or frequent DLR travellers!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Where did that fella go that was going on about how much the AP program is costing Disney and how they should drop it? Sounds to me like Disney wants the Annual Passes to be around for a long, long, long time.

• just the beernecessities

Smile Re: My the tidbits one finds at disneycareers

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    Where did that fella go that was going on about how much the AP program is costing Disney and how they should drop it? Sounds to me like Disney wants the Annual Passes to be around for a long, long, long time.
    I agree and am all for it but they need to develop the program a little better to entice us to spend more according to a locals needs ie: special events, better discounts (including alcohol) or something including a frequent visit plan (heck I come up from San Diego at least once a month). My head is spinning with ideas being a former restauranteur and Disney fan....maybe I should apply for the job, sounds like they want they want a creative accounting type, yet I would never move up from San Diego.

• Banned User

Typical cheap Disney...

• Banned User

man, I wish I lived in So Cal! I'd SO put in for this job!!!

• I'm your huckleberry.

I think that shoots a hole in the arguments of those people who think that Disney doesn't like the AP program and is going to do away with it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.