• I'm not really here

Best Jungle Cruise Skippers

My wife and I went to Disney for our honeymoon and rode Jungle Cruise last thing before the park closed. There were about 3 people on the boat in addition to us. The guide was awesome. As we pulled up to the dock he said the following:

"I'd like to thank the California State Penitentiary work release program for allowing me to be here today. Be sure to gather up all your valuables folks, purses, watches, little kids. When we close down we take all the kids left behind, run em on over to Small World, superglue their little feet to the floor and make them sing that [you could hear the italics in his voice] song over and over again."

What are your favorite "non-scripted" jokes from the ride?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Lost in Wonderland

Re: Best Jungle Cruise Skippers

My favorite skipper so far is Sammy. He was funny, flirty, and totally entertaining. Sadly my memory is so bad, I can't remember his jokes, but I do know the next time I go to Disneyland I want him as my skipper.