Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    • MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oakland CA
    Posts
    5,731
    Blog Entries
    3

    Disneyland and YouTube

    Has anyone else checked out all the videos that are of Disneyland over at YouTube? I've been poking through them all day (and getting paid for it too. ) and have found some good stuff, but a lot of junk too. If you've come across something good, please share it with us.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

  2. #2

    • Popular Princess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Stuck in a good book
    Posts
    11,399

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=1
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=2
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=3

    i really love this person's videos! some of these are WDW videos, but most of them are DL ones. i applaud this person's work!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland




  3. #3

    • Resident DL'er
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    467

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by wickeddisneygurl
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=1
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=2
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=3

    i really love this person's videos! some of these are WDW videos, but most of them are DL ones. i applaud this person's work!
    He does a lot of vids for visionsfantastic.com... I love his vids too.

  4. #4

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tiki Juice Bar
    Posts
    5,240

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=wyG8WcavZwc

    That's the first link to a series of personal-made videos of Phantom Manor, and they're absolutely fantastic!

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    948

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    wow! there HM is completley different. its more dark.

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tiki Juice Bar
    Posts
    5,240

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by lesmisfan
    wow! there HM is completley different. its more dark.
    Yeah, the Imagineers wanted to do something different from the traditional Mansions. I don't think one is better than the other, but I do wish to see Phantom Manor in person some day.

    To be honest I prefer our graveyard to their catacombs and "canyon from hell" Don't think the Grim Grinning Ghosts tune with the busts singing really fits with the overall theme.

    But yes, youtube is a wonderful source!

  7. #7

    • Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    610

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    You know..... (I don;t know why i typed "you know".... seems to me just a waste of time.)....(in fact, the sentence that came after... "you know"... the ones in the parethesis.... not these parentesis... but the first set of parenthsis, that was kind of a waste of time too.)

    Having such high quality video and editing... (Come to think ok it, the second set of words in the second set of parenthesis are also not needed. By the way, notice how I used the ; in the word "don;t" instead of "don't".... yeah, I hate that too)

    ... is such a joy and now I don;t feel the pressure to make sure I get it right and not just enjopy the experience. (That third set was needed due to the great information about the ";" but this set.... this forth one.... I won't bother reading it.)

  8. #8

    • Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    610

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    Not to blow my own horn.... but that was funny.......you know

  9. #9

    • Videographer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    South Cal
    Posts
    451

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by scorsese
    He does a lot of vids for visionsfantastic.com... I love his vids too.
    To you and wickeddisneygirl and I say thank you! I am glad that you enjoy the videos.

    More will be coming to YouTube soon. If you 'subscribe' to my videos you will receive an e-mail when a new one is posted.

    Again, thank you for the compliments!

    RU


    Be sure to visit my site!

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    688

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatle_johnny
    Not to blow my own horn.... but that was funny.......you know
    Funny enough for me to call hubby at work and tell him to go and read it!

  11. #11

    • Curiouser and Curiouser
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    757

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    gettin paid!?! I so want your job

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    157

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatle_johnny
    You know..... (I don;t know why i typed "you know".... seems to me just a waste of time.)....(in fact, the sentence that came after... "you know"... the ones in the parethesis.... not these parentesis... but the first set of parenthsis, that was kind of a waste of time too.)

    Having such high quality video and editing... (Come to think ok it, the second set of words in the second set of parenthesis are also not needed. By the way, notice how I used the ; in the word "don;t" instead of "don't".... yeah, I hate that too)

    ... is such a joy and now I don;t feel the pressure to make sure I get it right and not just enjopy the experience. (That third set was needed due to the great information about the ";" but this set.... this forth one.... I won't bother reading it.)
    *********

    Must be a Monty Python fan!

  13. #13

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by wickeddisneygurl
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=1
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=2
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ru42&page=3

    i really love this person's videos! some of these are WDW videos, but most of them are DL ones. i applaud this person's work!
    Those are RU42's of Visions Fantastic

    A cant agree with you anymore, wickeddisneygurl. I have never came across anything better than RU42.

    Kudos.

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    707

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    I've been wasting the day away watching old MMC videos on YouTube (not getting paid for it)

  15. #15

    • Still lost in Neverland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    4,079

    Re: Disneyland and YouTube

    You Tube is gone. Down. Nothiing but an explantion of how it works. Too many hits from Mice Chatter's I bet. Couldn't handle the traffic.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

    Thank You Poisonedapples

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] Youtube VS Disneyland
    By Sir.Mouse in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 03:03 PM
  2. Doubleshot of the Disneyland Update on YouTube...
    By disneylandtour in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:01 PM
  3. Disneyland Podcast on YouTube??
    By Newseditor44 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 07:08 PM
  4. Disneyland on youtube
    By BWthespian in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:35 AM
  5. Disneyland and YouTube
    By OogieBoogie in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •