• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

How much money have you gained at DLR?

probably none.. but has anyone ever found cash just laying around the park.. how much?

I'm sure not too many of us seeing we lose most of it while there... similar to vegas

anyways... how much?

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Re: How much money have you gained at DLR?

25 Million Dollars, Bwahahahahahhaha

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Drunken Disneyland Master

HAHA, income at Disneyland as a Guest? You must live in Vegas! Haha jk.

Nah, never did come up at the Disneyland Resort, but.... I did purchase a "dollar snatcher" from the Disneyland Magic Shop (great investment). And I happened to use it in the Indiana Jones queue while a lady was trying to 'snatch' the dollar. In an effort after about 2 minutes of waiting, she grabbed the dollar, to my expense, and slammed her head against a hand rail.

Yeah, I almost died of laughter that day. But she got a buck outta the deal.

• I Love Disneyland!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Drunk Dave @ DL
    HAHA, income at Disneyland as a Guest? You must live in Vegas! Haha jk.

Nah, never did come up at the Disneyland Resort, but.... I did purchase a "dollar snatcher" from the Disneyland Magic Shop (great investment). And I happened to use it in the Indiana Jones queue while a lady was trying to 'snatch' the dollar. In an effort after about 2 minutes of waiting, she grabbed the dollar, to my expense, and slammed her head against a hand rail.

Yeah, I almost died of laughter that day. But she got a buck outta the deal.
    OMG! that is so funny and so sad at the same time!
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Neep meep beep

Actually I've gained about 20 pounds since becoming a passholder. If only I could trade those in for British Pounds. Then I would have gained money at Disneyland. But alas, I did not.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I've never found money at Disneyland, but last year while at Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, Denmark, something interesting happened.

We were on a cruise and had to be back to the ship by 5pm. We stayed at Tivoli a little too long and didn't have enough time to walk back. We would have to take a taxi. Unfortunately, we didn't have enought Kroner to pay the taxi.

While standing under the roller coaster, a bill came floating down... apparently from one of the rider's pockets. It was enough to pay the taxi and tip. We made it back to the ship on time!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• No marbles to begin with!

I found three dollars in a puddle right infront of the bathrooms in the wharf area of DCA. I gave them to my brother who imeadiatly threw them into my sister's face. Siblings....
    My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

well. most i've found at DLR is 28 bucks.. most ive lost, uuummm well about 300

• xmanmom

One time as I was getting on to BTMRR there was a whole mess of money and a wallet on the seat. I saw the guy who was getting out and I yelled that he left his money and wallet behind. He was very greatful. I could have said nothing and kept it all. He was heading intently for the exit. I don't know how much it was, but it was a lot and at that time in my life I could have used every penny. Hopefully I stored up some good karma!

• A Pirate's life for me!

We could find a thousand dollars on the ground and still not be "ahead" at the DLR!!! LOL. My son is great about finding stuff on the ground. I would guess that he has found over 50 dollars so far. He has also found rings, a camera, glasses and even a tooth (we think...we made him put that item back on the ground...and wash up immediately as well). Everything but the cash was turned into Lost and Found. Of course. if we were to find a large amount of cash, we would turn that in, but small amounts like 1, 2, or 5 bucks or so just go into our snack fund. We're also generous at the ice cream stands. If a kid is there on his own, we'll buy his for him. What the heck..if it makes a kid smile, it's worth it!

• The Twilight Zone

i found 20 at sea world

oh if i got a AP i would of saved loads of money

• Sun Wheel survivor!

I have found $1.25 in hard cash. I have saved about the cost of my premium pass in percent off for dining, free parking, and percent off from shopping.