Thread: Disney Gallery

• șoș Tom șoș

Disney Gallery

Probably my newest guilty pleasure over the last few years as an adult at Disneyland is strolling through the Disney Gallery. I love how simple and removed it feels from the rest of the park. Hot summer day looking and studying concepts from POTC or HM is there any greatier pleasure?

I have adored the concept art over the the last few years but I was bummed back in March when I went because it was closed. Any news on whats going in for the 50th? I bet it is going to rather tough to get up there and order anything this year.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    I know they will have the entire Main Street set-up of Olzsewski miniatures, complete with a working train. It will cover a 6-foot by 3.5 foot space. I found that out from the Disneyana shop, and even saw the diagram of the layout for it.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    I know they will have the entire Main Street set-up of Olzsewski miniatures, complete with a working train. It will cover a 6-foot by 3.5 foot space. I found that out from the Disneyana shop, and even saw the diagram of the layout for it.
    Oh droool!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

OH COOL!!! (I love Disney Gallery "strolls" myself!)
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Probably my newest guilty pleasure over the last few years as an adult at Disneyland is strolling through the Disney Gallery. I love how simple and removed it feels from the rest of the park. Hot summer day looking and studying concepts from POTC or HM is there any greatier pleasure?

I have adored the concept art over the the last few years but I was bummed back in March when I went because it was closed. Any news on whats going in for the 50th? I bet it is going to rather tough to get up there and order anything this year.
    I ~love~ the Disney gallery. It is such a fun place to visit.

Now, if only I had purchased the ICe Fairy image they had for sale there 3 or 4 years ago. <sighs>

• Minion

I loved the model of SM that had the speed of the cars posted along the track. I looked at it for a good hour! Also some of the concepts for Indy was very cool! I love that place.

• Back home :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Oh my goodness, that sounds sooo awesome!

I'm a Gallery walker myself... whenever we go to Disneyland I always spend tons of time up there. I even got to watch Fantasmic! from the balcony. It's so nice to walk up there and just soak up the ambience... I'm a sucker for those sorts of things. I've been going up there ever since I was little...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Will the Gallery be open on May 5th?

• Where's my other cent?

My fiance and I discovered the Disney Gallery for ourselves about a year ago. We had no idea that it existed and were very pleasantly surprised at what seemed to us a hidden gem of the park.

I understand that there will be a rolling exhibit during the 18-month celebration, changing some three times I think? I'm really excited to see the new stuff that will be put out in the next few months.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Can hardly wait to see the new exhibits....Love that place!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette