Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It Be?

I think I would trade BLAB at DL for Test Track at WDW. I think that the queue area and the interactivity in BLAB is good, but I'm just not really a big fan of it because of the semi-long line and you don't really take in the structure of the ride when you're on it.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It Be?

On the flip side,

I'll trade you one Pooh ride for the Alice in Wonderland

One Pooh's playfull spot for Storybook land and while we are at it I'll just swap the upgrades in your mansion and put them in ours.

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It

I'd trade Storybook Land, Monsters Inc, Mulholland Madness, Golden Dreams, Golden Zephyr, and an attraction to be named later for Mickey's PhilHarmagic, Primeval Whirl, American Adventure, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, and Astro Orbiter (which, as at WDW) would be on top of the TTA.

• U. B. Bold

I'd trade DCA for Lake Buena Vista.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• I'm not really here

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It

I'd actually trade Innoventions for the popcorn cart... Anything is better than Innoventions. All it is now is a freaking VMK and DDR arcade (not that that's bad, but it's not what innoventions should be about). I'd bring in Mission Space.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• e komo mai

I think I would just trade the two Splash Mountains. I like WDW's better.

• a wind to shake the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    I would send away California Screamin' in exchange for Mission: Space.
    Mission: Space doesn't do anything for me. The video was fairly bad and the ride motion is little more than some g-forces, so I'd rather not have it, especially since California Screamin' is such a good coaster.

I would trade Innoventions for Epcot's Imagination Institute. A Figment ride and maybe a small, Innoventions-like area with hands-on technology would be neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I think I would just trade the two Splash Mountains. I like WDW's better.
    I can't believe I didn't think of this! WDW's Splash is so much better than DL's in every way. There aren't any huge differences I can think of, but all the small things are so much nicer in Florida.

Wink Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It

I'd trade Innoventions for more Push the Can shows, a couple additional churro carts, and an America Sings poster in Star Trader.

As far as a WDW atttraction is concerned, I'm not picky.

Quote Originally Posted by fkurucz
    I would trade Innoventions for just about anything at WDW.

• Rides against injustice

Honey I Shrunk the Audience (attendance) for Mickey's PhilHarmagic
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by fastpassmountain
    I'd trade Innoventions for more Push the Can shows, a couple additional churro carts, and an America Sings poster in Star Trader.

As far as a WDW atttraction is concerned, I'm not picky.
    Given the fact that Innoventions is practically worthless, this sounds like one sweet deal, Fastpassmountain.

A while back and on another thread, a MiceChatter suggested exchanging Golden Dreams for Mickey's PhilHarmagic.

PhilHarmagic would fit in perfectly at DL in either Fantaseyland or Toon Town. While, WDW could turn Golden Dreams into an exotic bathroom and get away with sticking it just about anywhere. In this way, guests could take in the show while they take care of business. Afterward, it's back out into the park for fun and excitement!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• A Pirate's Life For Me

Straight trades for:

Tower of Terror
    Splash Mtn

Anything at DLR except POTC, Indiana Jones, Space Mtn or Soarin Over California for Rock n' Rollercoaster

Anything at DLR except POTC, Indiana Jones or Space Mtn for Expedition Everest

And WDW can have Innoventions and Winnie the Pooh without needing to give DLR anything in return.

Trade For Disneyland from WDW

I think anything in Tomorrowland (past or present) from MK instead of Innoventions. Obviously Carousel of Progress seems like a good fit.

But I'd like to see something else maybe Alien Encounter or Timekeeper (maybe in our HISTA theater, in Redd Rocketts, or even in Innoventions but stopped from turning) both were great rides that would be interesting for Disneyland (albeit updated in new ways).

But we have the better of Fantasyland, Frontierland (however sans CBJ), we have New Orleans Square, and Critter Country, a better Toontown. I think the only thing of MK that Disneyland needs is space.

To Trade from DL

But to trade...for it, they could have the entire "a bug's land" for their Animal Kingdom, so as to add another cheasy "carnival" type area.

Or give them "Disneyland: The First 50 Years", seeing as WDW seem to act as though it was their 50th.

Or give them one whole [half actually] (slightly used) Californian-themed park.
    Last edited by pancakesaregood; 08-16-2006 at 12:43 PM.

Strait trades I would swap their IASW for ours. I would also trade their Splash Mountain for ours because they have more drops. Lastly I would swap their TOT for our TOT because theirs is so much more tech advanced. I still don't understand how their tower works. Up then forward and then propelled down faster then the speed of gravity = AWSOME!

Newbie here....

I am a native Texan who has ventured out to WDW four times. I just moved to LA for a job and had to go check out DL last weekend for the first time.

With just one day in DL under my belt I would have to say get rid of Innoventions in exchange for an upgraded Figment ride... I doubt anyone at WDW in their right mind would take Innoventions, so you would have to sweeten the deal by giving them one of DL's more appealing Captain Jack Sparrow impersonators.

On the flip side:
    MK at WDW would be much cooler if they could get the DL toontown, in exchange for about 100 acres of land, that DL desperately needs.
    If at first you don't succeed... skydiving isn't for you!

Donald's boat, Chip and Dale's treehouse, and Goofy's Playground for Mickey's PhilHarmagic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast