Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Traveler to the south

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It Be?

Disneyland's Innoventions for the TTA (Peoplemover)!! Now please!!
    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
    - Skipper Mike

• Premium Youngling and

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    I would send away California Screamin' in exchange for Mission: Space.
    I agree. I thought Mission: Space was so intense and fun when i went there two years ago. I would gladly trade the 2. I also agree with whoever said that DLR is far better than the Magic Kingdom. I think our is the best by far and dont get me wrong, WDW is a great place but I would much rather prefer DLR, the classic.

• Zero Blockout Dates

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It

Pooh for Expedition Everest (Complete queue too please)

Innoventions& HISTA for PhilharMagic
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• Iron-Clad Allie

[quote=SummerInFL]On the flip side,

I'll trade you one Pooh ride for the Alice in Wonderland

One Pooh's playfull spot for Storybook land and while we are at it I'll just swap the upgrades in your mansion and put them in ours.

You really know how to hit Disneyland where it hurts, Summer. Something tells me that their would be little left of Walt's park other than a skeleton by the time you finished your slick swaps.

Seriously now, what if we were to send our Innoventions in sections by air transport over to WDW...and arrange for the cargo plane to "accidentally" drop it's load on top of EPCOT's Innoventions? Each attraction would be reduced to rubble and debris in this win win scenerio. That's what I would call "Magic Your Way"!

This plan will gladly be carried out in exchange for the Tomorrowland Transit Authrity and the Polynesion Hotel. We will even sweeten the deal by throwing in two gorgeous Disneyland princess face characters, as most everyone knows the ones at WDW are kind of funky looking.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• The one, the only...

[QUOTE=Ride Warrior]
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    This plan will gladly be carried out in exchange for the Tomorrowland Transit Authrity and the Polynesion Hotel. We will even sweeten the deal by throwing in two gorgeous Disneyland princess face characters, as most everyone knows the ones at WDW are kind of funky looking.
    Oh... I love the Polynesian hotel idea. We need one here in California! Walt had the idea that when you went on vacation you would would to stay in some place exotic. That is why the Polynesian was the first hotel in WDW. I never understood why we would want a GRAND CALIFORNIAN hotel when there are so many California style hotels in, well, California. I think that a South Pacific hotel would have gone over big time!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan

Oh... I love the Polynesian hotel idea. We need one here in California! Walt had the idea that when you went on vacation you would would to stay in some place exotic. That is why the Polynesian was the first hotel in WDW. I never understood why we would want a GRAND CALIFORNIAN hotel when there are so many California style hotels in, well, California. I think that a South Pacific hotel would have gone over big time!
    Good point, Jiminy. Escapism was at the top of Walt's agenda. While the Grand California is a quality hotel, it is still not a true departure from the commonplace.

I also suggested the Polynesian Hotel for DL due of it's exotic tropical island show that features dancers, singes, stunts, etc. Disneyland used to have a dinner show along these lines prior to Aladdin's Oasis, and in the same location.

I would trade the Grand Californian for the Polynesian hotel at a moment's notice.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-17-2006 at 10:25 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It Be?

I would trade Innovations for...um....anything really. I was going to say Expedition Everest, but it wouldn't really fit in Tomorrowland.

But then again, it's not like Innoventions fits there either!

• Donald's #1 Fan

I'd trade Innoventions for a WDW bathroom stall.

Even if it was dirty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234