Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It Be?

Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resort each have a number of attractions that the other does not, i.e. WDW's Kilimanjaro Safaris, rock 'N Roler Coaster, Mickey's PhilHarmagic, Test Track, and DLR's Matterhorn, Space Mountain 2, Monsters, Inc: Search For Boo, Grizzly River Run, and the soon to be completed and open, Finding Nemo Subs.

Furthermore, some attractions have been removed at one resort and remain at the other, i.e. Country Bears, the Sub ride, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-16-2006 at 07:39 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It Be?

Well seeing as I have never been to DisneyWorld I would not know what to say. But I do hear that Disneyland is better

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It Be?

I'd gladly give up the Mullholand Madness coaster for Test Track
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by disneyqueen2007
    Well seeing as I have never been to DisneyWorld I would not know what to say. But I do hear that Disneyland is better
    Disneyland is better than any single Park at WDW; but I don't think it is better than all of the WDW parks combined.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It

I would send away California Screamin' in exchange for Mission: Space.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-13-2006 at 03:34 PM.

• Shubisha

I'll trade pooh rides.

Re: If You Could Trade A Disneyland Resort Attraction For One At WDW, Which Would It

I would trade the old Skyway loading area for Mickey's Philhamagic. That thought that it was fanastic. Okay it's really not an atrraction anymore but it is wasted space.
    "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role." - Walt Disney

• The one, the only...

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    I would send away California Screamin' in exchange for Mission: Space.
    I think it was a good choice.

If we had to restrict our choices only between the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland, I would trade our Splash Mountain for theirs. Certainly trading Pooh's would not be a fair exchange. We would probably have to throw in a couple rides to equal their Pooh ride.

And of course we could trade Innoventions for something, but I think we would only get an popcorn cart for it.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• I met Walt Disney!

I would trade innoventions at DL for Carousel of Progress at WDW. Bring it back to California, since there is talk of taking it out of WDW anyway.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan
    I think it was a good choice.

If we had to restrict our choices only between the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland, I would trade our Splash Mountain for theirs. Certainly trading Pooh's would not be a fair exchange. We would probably have to throw in a couple rides to equal their Pooh ride.

And of course we could trade Innoventions for something, but I think we would only get an popcorn cart for it.
    I've never rode WDW's Splash Mountain. It must be one exciting adventure! So, I'm up for trading Splash Mountains, as you are Jiminy. Are you sure that Innoventions is worth a popcorn cart?

i'd like to swap out the Tower of Terrors...just a straight trade.

another one...bring over Mt. Everest ride and take Mullholland Madness (i know it's not California relates, so maybe we can change the name to Mt. Shasta or something)
    ~Annie~

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

I got one,

Trade DL Winnie the Pooh, for WDW Country Bear Jamboree.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The only thing wrong with the Splash Mountain at Disneyland are the Logs. Too bad they don't have the same seat configuration as the ones at WDW. Carousel of Progress should be at Disneyland. It is a real gem.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Get rid of Autopia, and install Carousel of Progress.

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

Good bye Stage 17 hello Great Movie Ride well an updated and maybe a little smaller because of the size.
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast