Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

The 2007 Multi-Day ticket prices have been announced for the DLR

First off, let's look at the Main Gate Prices (Single Day and Annual Pass prices are not announced in advance), these prices will go in effect on January 3rd, 2007.

2 Day ParkHopper $122 adults, $102 for kids 3 thru 9, an increase of $6

3 Day ParkHopper $179 adults, $149 for kids 3 thru 9, an increase of $10

4 Day ParkHopper $209 adults, $179 for kids 3 thru 9, an increase of $10

5 Day ParkHopper $229 adults, $199 for kids 3 thru 9, an increase of $10

And the Advance Purchase discounts are back (Same discount as in 2006)...

2 Day ParkHopper No Advance Purchase Discount

3 Day ParkHopper $20 off Main Gate Price
    $159 adults, $129 for kids 3 thru 9, an increase of $10

4 Day ParkHopper $30 off Main Gate Price
    $179 adults, $149 for kids 3 thru 9, an increase of $10

5 Day ParkHopper $40 off Main Gate Price
    $189 adults, $159 for kids 3 thru 9, an increase of $10

And the Winter/Spring Discounts are also back

Everyone Plays for the Kids Price - 3 day or More ParkHoppers purchased in Advance, starting January 3rd, 2007 and first use must be by April 26th, 2007

Receive an Adult Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket of 5 days at the same price as a Child’s Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket of 5 days.

Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Tickets entitle Guests to admittance to both Disneyland® Resort theme parks over 5 days, including visits to both theme parks on the same day.

• Receive a special savings coupon for select Disneyland® Resort merchandise when you purchase this ticket online and have it mailed to you. Not available with Will Call pickup.

• The first visit must occur on or before April 26, 2007. All Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on May 9, 2007, whichever occurs first.

• Each day of use of a Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket constitutes one full day of use.

• Park Hopper® Bonus tickets include one admission for early entry into a designated theme park. An early entry admission allows access to a designated Disneyland® Resort theme park before the park opens to the general public. While not available daily, the feature will be available multiple times per week.
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 08-15-2006 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added specific dates for the Kids Price promo
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Pilot EdForceOne

Re: The 2007 Multi-Day ticket prices have been announced for the DLR

well that answers if DLR would follow WDW.. funny how their prices aren't immediate while the scam ones at WDW are.

• Neep meep beep

This is good to know. Thank you for the update Dark Beer!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Great info, thanks!

Just reinforces the fact that since we make at least five seperate trips to the Park each year that the AP's are the best way to go for us.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I appreciate the info. I was hoping that they would do the adults play for kids price again so we can bring in some newbies to the park. Thanks again for all the valuable info/pictures you share with us.

Seems in line with the rumored $3-$5 single day increase next month. The big question..... how much are APs going to go up?! (for some sad reason, I can really smell a huge increase...)

• Iron-Clad Allie

Thanks for the advance notice, Darkbeer. At least the resort has started offering us new, quality attractions each year. We would really have something to complain about if DLR was sitting around on it's "asp" doing nothing like it did during the Pressler/Harris error.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Hmm. When I went last year, the 2-Day Hopper pass was $105/6. If that trend continues, by the time I get there again in 2008, then ticket prices will be about $20 more than they were three years before.

I'm new to this game: is this an average price increase on an annual basis, or have these $5-$10 annual hikes been the go for the last couple of years?

Not that I'm complaining - after spending a couple of grand on airfare and accomodation, $122 is a small price to pay for a ticket to the Happiest Place on Earth. Chances are I'll end up with the advance discount and spring for the very reasonable $159 3-day.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

• The one, the only...

I think that price hikes will continue until the market cannot bare it any longer. If we get into a recession, then price hikes probably will stop for a while.

I don't mind paying more, if the park continues to improve. Matt did a great job and I hope that this next year will see further improvements.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• A Pirate's Life For Me

If I am not mistaken it was the opinion of Matt Ouimet that DLR tickets were too cheap. Compared to other entertainment offerings, I would agree. I suspect they are increasing prices at every opportunity to get them more in line with the value they offer.

• U. B. Bold

Thanks for the info Darkbeer. This will help me decide if an AP is worth buying or not.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• It's all nonsense

Any speculation on how this will affect things such as attendance and upkeep/new attractions?

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by kayoss
    Seems in line with the rumored $3-$5 single day increase next month. The big question..... how much are APs going to go up?! (for some sad reason, I can really smell a huge increase...)
    I think you're right - considering the huge response to the Southern California pass, they might raise the bottom level passes substantially, if not all passes. We'll see, I guess.

• Closed Account

Is it still kids < 2 years of age are free? If so that leaves me with 2 more adult AP purchases before the rugrat requires some sort of pass....let's see what is cheaper....babysitting.....day parkhopper pass?

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    I think you're right - considering the huge response to the Southern California pass, they might raise the bottom level passes substantially, if not all passes. We'll see, I guess.
    Let me make a few comments , and some educated guesses.

I think the One Day, One Park ticket will go up $3 to $5 from $59, and the One Day ParkHopper will match the amount of increase, (currently $79).

As for Annual Passports, especially the SoCal versions, Disney does not live in a bubble, they do have to compete against the prices offered at other parks, USH, SFMM and SeaWorld are around $70 for a one Year pass with few blockout dates. Knott's is a bit higher at $100 for adults, but Knott's does offer Kids pricing on their AP's (SeaWorld also does this), so I don't see the SoCal's going up too much, as Disney doesn't want to lose too many AP holders, due to the revenue they bring in in park.

But the SoCal Select, which is good for less than half they year, including no weekends and summer was raised to above the 2 Day ParkHopper price last time, as it was confusing to many out-of-town guests. Therefore I think it will go up $10 to $129.

The regular SoCal, maybe $20 to $169 (this is basically twice the Multi Day increase), maybe just $10 to $159

As for the Deluxe AP, my guess, $20 to $249

The Premium, well that could go up from $20 to $50 in price (I doubt they would go over $400), this one is the tough one to call.....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast