Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Shablagoo!

Re: More Disneyland 50th stuff showing up at Disneyland Outlet Store.....!

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet
    I finally went today. I spent about $108 I think.
    Shag wine glass charms $10
    Oh my! $10? are these the set of 6 on a card that retailed for $14 originally? There's a tink, a potc dog, a tiki, a HH Ghost, an iasw hula girl, and Harold from the Matterhorn right? If so these are much more expensive there. I bought 3 sets of those for 89 cents each at the Burlington, WA store this last weekend. Someone up here must have mispriced them. Sit its looks like you got some great deals. The Star Wars figure sounds cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer
    Oh my! $10? are these the set of 6 on a card that retailed for $14 originally? There's a tink, a potc dog, a tiki, a HH Ghost, an iasw hula girl, and Harold from the Matterhorn right? If so these are much more expensive there. I bought 3 sets of those for 89 cents each at the Burlington, WA store this last weekend. Someone up here must have mispriced them. Sit its looks like you got some great deals. The Star Wars figure sounds cool.
    Yes same set, ouch! mine were expsnsive! It retails for $14, got mine for $10. They had a lot of cheap holiday dated stuff, but the nicer and newer and undated stuff was not marked down very low. I was thinking of possibly not using them for wine glass charms and making a few into charms for my charm bracelet. I am going to Vegas on Thursday. I am debating whether or not I should go to that warehouse and see if they have the same stuff. I've never been to Vegas before though, so I think I'll have more fun doing stuff I can't do in Calif!

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet
    Yes same set, ouch! mine were expsnsive! It retails for $14, got mine for $10. They had a lot of cheap holiday dated stuff, but the nicer and newer and undated stuff was not marked down very low. I was thinking of possibly not using them for wine glass charms and making a few into charms for my charm bracelet. I am going to Vegas on Thursday. I am debating whether or not I should go to that warehouse and see if they have the same stuff. I've never been to Vegas before though, so I think I'll have more fun doing stuff I can't do in Calif!
    Ouch indeed! I wonder if mine were priced wrong. I had the same thought about using them as charms on a charm bracelet. I don't wear one, but it would seem like it would work. As far as the Vegas location goes I would look to see if there is anything by it that you would want to do and if so head out there and take a quick peek.

Went to the Disney Character Warehouse in Vegas today! It was cool. Set up differently than the Fullerton location. At least half of the merch was the same. Some prices were less, some were more. I probably got better deals today in Vegas than when I shopped at the Fullerton location earlier this week, but I was also able to compare prices between the two places. Happily, I was able to pick up the things I still wanted and didn't buy at the Fullerton location (for a better price too!) The Shag pop-up photo album was less than $3 so I bought two. The Women's Mickey Bandleader watch was around $17. And Melonballer, those wine glass charms were only $2something in Vegas! $10 I paid was such a rip off! (Now I'm getting spoiled with cheaper-than-park prices!) I also picked up a $7 Christmas sweatshirt and a $10 MIckey Mouse Club hooded sweatshirt. I guess I'm all set for SoCal winter! I got some other stuff but I can't remember the prices. After all that, I forgot to use my 10% off coupon. Heheh.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet View Post
    And Melonballer, those wine glass charms were only $2something in Vegas! $10 I paid was such a rip off! (Now I'm getting spoiled with cheaper-than-park prices!)
    I'm glad you got some at a cheaper price. I wonder if the Fullerton store is more expensive than the ones that are farther away since if it is too cheap people will not be as likely to buy at DL in hte hopes that it will be cheap at the outlet. That seems to maek the most sense. Anyone got any further observations that would seem to disprove or prove this?

• done

When we were there last week, I tried on the suede jacket, and while it looks nice on the hangar, it's cut really oddly - considering it's a woman's jacket, it is so not cut for a woman's shape. There is zero give, so unless you have ZERO figure, it's not gonna fit or look good on you. I was disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I'm glad you got some at a cheaper price. I wonder if the Fullerton store is more expensive than the ones that are farther away since if it is too cheap people will not be as likely to buy at DL in hte hopes that it will be cheap at the outlet. That seems to maek the most sense. Anyone got any further observations that would seem to disprove or prove this?

I started to tell the guy that worked there (Vegas location) about some of the price differences and he told me that it pretty much depended on the quantity. If they have a huge quantity of things the prices is less, if they only get 100 of something, then they don't mark it down as much.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet View Post
    I started to tell the guy that worked there (Vegas location) about some of the price differences and he told me that it pretty much depended on the quantity. If they have a huge quantity of things the prices is less, if they only get 100 of something, then they don't mark it down as much.
    Hmm that makes sense, sort of. They must have a semi truck full of the charms up here.

i wonder if they have the ears
    Last edited by jiminysgurl; 08-28-2006 at 03:47 PM.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by jiminysgurl View Post
    i wonder if they have the ears

Well if you are referring to the gold anniversary Mickey Ears I did not see them in Burlington. There were some christmas style ears (red with a stitched Mickey in white and snowflakes, black ears), but that was it.

• Colorado Bound?

:bump:

Does anyone have an update to what is new and interesting and the character warehouse?

thanks!
    -AmandasDad

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandasDad View Post
    :bump:

Does anyone have an update to what is new and interesting and the character warehouse?

thanks!

I wouldn't mind hearing that info myslef, especially if someone has been to the store in Burlington WA.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

*note to self*

Must check out the Disney Outlet at the Ontario Mills when I return.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I was totally unaware there was a Disney Outlet. Ontario Mills you say? Maybe Ill take another road trip this weekend.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Received the following email today:

AMS Warehouse Sales presents Disney's Character Warehouse featuring DISNEY MERCHANDISE.
    On Friday, September 22nd, this event will open in Lake Elsinore, CA at the Lake Elsinore Outlet Center.
    Items will be discounted up to 80% off the original retail.
    The Lake Elsinore Event Closes November 12th, So Hurry!
    Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet Store
    Lake Elsinore Outlet Center
    17600 Collier Avenue
    Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
    The hours of operation are Mon.-Sat. 10 to 8, Sun. 10 to 7.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast