Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Extinct Attractions Club

Is anyone else a member? I remember the first time I got a DVD from them, I was AMAZED. I bought one the Submarine Voyage/Motorboat Cruise, and one for the Nature's Wonderland attraction.

For all you nostalgic cats, you should really check out the site. It's run by a guy who used to live in a hotel near Disneyland. His story is very unique and inspiring, and it may induce a tear drop as well! They have so many DVD's with ride throughs of classic attractions, interviews with imagineer's, voice actors, and CM's, as well as footage you may have never seen.

Extinct Attractions Club

• Gay Man

There is a great interview with Dave O'Neal from the Extinct Attractions Club on MousePod #9.

I'm a member.

I had to have the Nature's Wonderland DVD, as well as the one on the Peoplemover, Adventure through Inner Space, Mission to Mars and the home movies collections.

Since he started, Dave's club has come a long ways. Just in the past year he's staffed up and increased production and order fulfillment tremendously. Highly recommend his site for anyone who's a Disneyland history nut.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

• Banned User

I was untill I got riped off

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626
    I was untill I got riped off
    What happened? :confused:

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    I got my 1st DVD's last week: Submarine Voyage/Motorboat Cruise, Haunted Mansion Walk-Thru, and awaiting the release of Fantasyland. I'm so excited. It was a great deal too; 3 for $30 and free shipping.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

Ghostbuster -- when was that? things have changed.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

nice website and club and very good DVDs .

• Banned User

Well back in 1999 I joined the club and paid for the america sings vhs. They send me a vhs in the mail and it turned out to be "Mine train through natures wonderland" I emailed the guy in charge and told him about the mixup and he appologized and promised he would send me the america sings tape. I even offered to mail him back the mine train tape but he said that wouldnt be necessary. Anyway I waited a few weeks, and then emailed again and got no reply and I tried again a few months later and no reply so I gave up on it and never got my america sings tape .

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    I've heard that there were some problems in the past, but I've had nothing but good dealings with them. I had a problem with an order and it was taken care of in a timely manner. No big deal.

I was really touched by Dave's story, so that's why I started getting the DVD's. I don't have many so far, but there are quite a few I'd like to get.
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• Kirbyshowcase.com

i am a member, I order country bears, epcot 1980's (don't get that one its a waste of money), Haunted Mansion (excellent), disneyland home videos, and i am waiting for them to release tomorrowland 1955 to now.
    (insert funny comment here)

Ghostbuster - really, call the guy. Like I'd said, he's staffed up. Order fullfillment is not a problem since just last year.

I've dealt with the guy for three years now, and he was a solo act until about two years ago. He did have a lot of problems with sending the right DVDs, and taking months to get around to it, and he'd make a lot of promises he didn't ever fulfill.

But more recently he's got someone taking orders, someone answering emails, someone burning DVDs and someone keeping track of who wants what and where it should go.

Give him a call or send an email, you'll get that DVD.

• Sock Puppet

I like it

I found him on the web and liked his site. I had some quality, unique footage of the New Fantasyland and he offered to trade 3 DVDs for a copy of the tape. I went for it and recieved my DVDs pretty quick (although there was an error, he sent me two of the same disc but that was fine, I gave it to a friend who loved it). The Haunted Mansion walk through and Nature's Wonderland are very cool. I look forward to buying more in the future. The quality (considering a lot of the sources...ie. 36 year old film transfered to video to DVD) is pretty good.

Justin

• Part of Your World

Sounds like something I have to join!

• Banned User

I MUST get ADVENTURE THRU INNER SPACE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast