Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• It's all about Theme!

Post Plans for Tomorowland [Based on Rumors and Truth]

Everyone is in termoil with what is going to be brought to Tomorowland. Based on rumors and fact I am going to supply a basic overview:

Obviously in 2007 the subs will return! During December of 2006, the Autopia shop will be moved to the location of hatmosphere ant the hatmosphere will be moved to the spot previously occupied by Radio Disney and Club Buzz will be returned to the Tomorowland Terrance. Later, the Peoplemover will return.

Hope that helps!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Banned User

Re: Plans for Tomorowland [Based on Rumors and Truth]

Which ones are the rumors you stated?

• Just Me

If they would just turn the DJ down at tomorrowland Terrace I would be a happy camper.

I say bring back Adventure Through Innerspace!!!!

www.magicalhotel.com

• Popular Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Jr.
    Everyone is in termoil with what is going to be brought to Tomorowland. Based on rumors and fact I am going to supply a basic overview:

Obviously in 2007 the subs will return! During December of 2006, the Autopia shop will be moved to the location of hatmosphere ant the hatmosphere will be moved to the spot previously occupied by Radio Disney and Club Buzz will be returned to the Tomorowland Terrance. Later, the Peoplemover will return.

Hope that helps!
    the autopia store is going to the old radio disney station. club buzz is becoming the tomorrowland terrace. it will offer the jedi training academy.
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• white and nerdy

Ah! It's all so clear now.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

•   
    • I <3 o

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey Girl
    If they would just turn the DJ down at tomorrowland Terrace I would be a happy camper.
    I know, it is way too loud, even for me an electric guitar playing college student
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

In my best grumpy old man voice----

"eh, back in my day we didn't have these fancy 3-D movies about shrinking an audience; we had Circlevision, and we liked it.

an, back in my day we didn't have these fancy plastic sided monorails; we had metal, and we liked it.

ah, back in my day we didn't have these fancy rotating trade shows; we had audio animawhatyoumacalltronic stage shows; and we liked it.

meh, back in my day we didn't have low flying victorian missiles; we had high flying Rockets, and we liked it.

nah, back in my day we didn't have tours to any stars; we had flights to the Moon and Missions to Mars, and Adventures within the confines of innerspace, and we liked it.

bah, back in my day we didn't have fancy shoes to walk everywhere; we had to take buckets hanging from wires thru ice caverns and over Pirate Ships and peoplemathigs thru video games, just to end up back where we started, and we liked it
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

that's actualy not too much new information really and it's mostly rumor

I'd like some hard facts like the fate of those rocks that were supposedly going to be moved out of the entrance for Remeber or whatnot

and when they'll make the paint scheme cohesive since there is faded red spots all around on the cement in the back and Space looks terrible since it is all white and yet the bottum half of it is still that ugly tan or whatever color HISTA remains (HISTA's signage also doesn't match the color scheme)

or the tops of Buzz and Star Tours which don't match the rest of the land either (from certain angles you can see the Tan or whatever shouldn't this be painted the blue/silver color?)

at least the Club Buzz area will get a new paint scheme and name though

• Premium Youngling and

They're bringing the People Mover back?!?!?!? I hope this is fact!

• The one, the only...

I think that the Peoplemover is more a Wish than reality. I also wish that would happen, but with the track all over TL, it would be hard to get it up very quickly. One would have to section off parts of TL to work on the track. Over time, it could be done, but I don't think very quickly.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff

"eh, back in my day we didn't have these fancy 3-D movies about shrinking an audience; we had Circlevision, and we liked it.

an, back in my day we didn't have these fancy plastic sided monorails; we had metal, and we liked it.

ah, back in my day we didn't have these fancy rotating trade shows; we had audio animawhatyoumacalltronic stage shows; and we liked it.

meh, back in my day we didn't have low flying victorian missiles; we had high flying Rockets, and we liked it.

nah, back in my day we didn't have tours to any stars; we had flights to the Moon and Missions to Mars, and Adventures within the confines of innerspace, and we liked it.

bah, back in my day we didn't have fancy shoes to walk everywhere; we had to take buckets hanging from wires thru ice caverns and over Pirate Ships and peoplemathigs thru video games, just to end up back where we started, and we liked it
    Very True.

Hard to say we see how fast they are re doing the subs it should not be that hard!!

• I have Disney Love!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff

LMAO, I think that's the funniest thing I've heard all day, and bytheway that was a GREAT old man voice the meh was my fav, oh and the "and we liked it that way..."

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan
    I think that the Peoplemover is more a Wish than reality. I also wish that would happen, but with the track all over TL, it would be hard to get it up very quickly. One would have to section off parts of TL to work on the track. Over time, it could be done, but I don't think very quickly.
    From what Imagineering representatives have said, they "have plans for that track" but they won't say what. As for when, I'm going to say not till after monorail and nemo are done.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast