Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Annual Passport for 49.75

On ebay there is someone claiming to have info on how to get a Annual Pass for 49.75. Does anyone have info on this?

Its summer time and time to plan your vacation and whats more exciting then going to DisneyLand this year with its 50th anniversary, being the " Happiest Homecoming On Earth" .

This Bid will be for an email with info how to save money at Disneyland Resort on Annual Tickets (to Both Parks) !! .How to get a Disneyland Annual Passport or Passports such as the Deluxe Annual Pass for about $50.00 (Regular price for Deluxe Annual Pass is $209.00).This is a little secret that disney doesnt let out and you can save LOTs of money.

Note : You dont have to do anything illegal .This is not a scam .I will give you multiple methods used by many to get passes for a lot less. I am not selling you a ticket ,coupon or pass. Its an email with information about how to save the cost of an annual pass and get it for the price of a one day pass ($49.75).

Many have used this info and have saved BIG.So whats stopping you ? Its the most ideal time to go to disney with you family and it wont get better then this with this Info to save TONS.So bid now immediately.

Like the info which will save you money by bidding on my auction you will also save money because am charging least in front of others who are providing the same info.

• Circle of Ancients

Yeah, I'm sure if there was some way to pay $50 for a pass it would be posted on some disney board.

I say we get a collection, pay this guy, see what he says and post it for free!!!

Great idea its only at 1.50 right now.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Yes, it is one of those special passes with 364 days blocked out.....
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

i'll pitch in a buck to find out!!!
    Either it's a 364 black out date pass or it's already expired and he'll tell you how to search thru the trash for it....lol he he he
    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

He/she does have really good feedback...so who knows?
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Banned User

I wonder are they selling the wrong park.... Universal Hollywood would be that price correct??

• My cuties!

You can use Buy It Now for $3 to find out what it is....

• Still wants to be a cat!

It's a scam, notice it's only information on getting BIG discounts, don't get sucked in! Also bidding is just starting, wonder how much the information will cost. E-bayer here, BEWARE!!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Disneyland Cast Member

He tells you to get a 5 day hopper pass from someone who is on their last day and then pay to have it upgraded. The other info is stuff we all know. i.e. how to use fastpass, asking guest who are leaving for their coupon books, etc.

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    hmmm... except dont you have to upgrade on the last day??... and how would you find someone with a five day pass??... i mean really?? do you just go up to someone and say oh... do you have a five day pass... not to mention that you have to have the hand stamp...
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• Minion

I know this idea, AND IT WORKS!!!!

Here is how you do it. You go to Disneyland in the afternoon and ask someone who is leaving for there ticket. You use that ticket to discount the price of your AP since you can do that. Instant -53$ off. OK. You can PayPal me the 1.50.

P.S. My friend did this, and yes. It worked.

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Bird
    hmmm... except dont you have to upgrade on the last day??... and how would you find someone with a five day pass??... i mean really?? do you just go up to someone and say oh... do you have a five day pass... not to mention that you have to have the hand stamp...
    True. And wouldn't Disneyland security be all over someone approaching guest after guest as they leave The Park?
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJCA
    True. And wouldn't Disneyland security be all over someone approaching guest after guest as they leave The Park?
    Like they can keep track of every guest? All I know is one of my friends has an AP and she got 53$ off simply by asking someone who was leaving the park for there pass. She went up to the ticket booth and asked to upgrade it to the AP. Not everyone gets a hand stamp on the way out, and they dont have names on the ticket so its impossible for them to verify you baught it that morning.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    FYI, everyone -

Not to be a party-pooper, but even 5-day passports are non-transferable (it says so on the back). Now, it may be easy to find someone willing to part with theirs, but if Disney catches the person, there can be some bad repercussions. Also, would you really want to do something so dishonest? Is a year at Disneyland not worth more than $50? And what's worse - is this wahoo on Ebay is selling information on how to cheat Disneyland. Personally, I'd like to smack him.

(Disclaimer: That's just my opinion on it. Not judging anyone here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast