Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Re: The Catsuit Clad Sadako's videos and pictures from Bats Day

Most excellent pix. Looks like everyone had a great time. .
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Premium Youngling and

Awesome pics Sadako. It was so much fun!

• Again! Again! Again!

Great pics Sadako!! Loved the cat suit, but next time...built in A/C!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Shablagoo!

Great pcitures Sadako. I love the one of the little Pollyanna's at the Haunted Mansion and the Eeyore shots. I had never thought of Eeyore as a goth before, but he definitely fits in.

• xmanmom

Brave woman with that catsuit...I would have raided the stores about an hour in and bought shorts. I guess I am too old to be a goth anymore, heh! Man, they didn't have Bats Day back when I was a goth. That would have been awesome. Memories!

Thanks for sharing. The pics were faboo!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lisaboo
    Brave woman with that catsuit...I would have raided the stores about an hour in and bought shorts. I guess I am too old to be a goth anymore, heh! Man, they didn't have Bats Day back when I was a goth. That would have been awesome. Memories!

Thanks for sharing. The pics were faboo!
    I hear ya. I used to wear all black, make up, dyed hair, etc. as well. I was in high school at the time (and playing varsity football too... no wonder the jocks didn't like me, LOL!!!), and to old for it as well. I think all my NBC stuff and prodominantly black wardrobe give me away as a closet goth though. lol!!!
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Thanks for sharing - it was cool to see so many great pics/threads posted about BATS day.
    I was pleasantly surprised after all of the hub-bub about Marilynn Manson attending the Pirates premiere. It seemed like several people were dead set against him being in the park and he is a goth.

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by chadb14
    Thanks for sharing - it was cool to see so many great pics/threads posted about BATS day.
    I was pleasantly surprised after all of the hub-bub about Marilynn Manson attending the Pirates premiere. It seemed like several people were dead set against him being in the park and he is a goth.
    Why did they not want him at the park? I did not hear about any of this so dish chadb14!

• Earth Intruder

Yay! Thanks for posting the pics, I should have made a mean bully face for that picture but oh well heheh It was a fun fun fun Disney day.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Married and happy again!!

The pics where great Sadako! You looked fab in the outfit very hot (and I'm sure you where too) .
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicalover
    The pics where great Sadako! You looked fab in the outfit very hot (and I'm sure you where too) .
    Thanks! Kinda funny you should say that. I always thought if they ever did a Jessica face character, I couldn't be better for it. I've got the height, the body and especially the voice. Although I think the implication of this for the adult crowd makes it highly unlikely. Oddly enough, my vocal coach wants me to get even more in touch with that voice. My homework this week is watch WFRR a few times and study Kathleen Turners performance as Jessica and try to emulate it using diaphragm placement as best I can. Now I just need the red hair
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    Thanks! Kinda funny you should say that. I always thought if they ever did a Jessica face character, I couldn't be better for it. I've got the height, the body and especially the voice. Although I think the implication of this for the adult crowd makes it highly unlikely. Oddly enough, my vocal coach wants me to get even more in touch with that voice. My homework this week is watch WFRR a few times and study Kathleen Turners performance as Jessica and try to emulate it using diaphragm placement as best I can. Now I just need the red hair
    That is awesome! Katheleen Turner has such a great voice and I loved her in WFRR. You should be really proud that you are such a "Jessica" of all trades

• Married and happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    I'd love to hear your work once you have the Jessica voice down! I bet you will be great at it.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

The promise of leather-cladding made me hesitant to open this at work.

However, I now believe they should film that and screen it every Christmas*.

*Apologies to Xander from Buffy.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• FastPass n00b

I like said catsuit, very pretty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast