Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• diabetic

Runswithscissor's First Ever Trip...but mostly Photo Report! 8/20th

[i'm the one with the aviators btw]

(there are tons of photos!)

pictures will be at the very end of the report because i'm uhh..lazy.

i will post more later on

So yeah! i woke up 6:30 and i ate breakfast and i got ready to go to my friend , Iris's house to meet up with her and others. however, i felt my breakfast head north and i puked and that kinda sucked time out. when i felt better it was already 7:30 and everyone was waiting for me

We drove from San Gabriel to Anaheim in 30 minutes and yeahh we parked and did all the nifty things people do after they park. the tram lines were pretty long. My friend Brenda dropped her $30 sunglasses while the tram was moving and we checked with a CM to see if he could find it and he could not

we made our way to ze security checkpoint and that went pretty smooth, and Iris, Brenda, Tim, and Kevin made their way to the ticket booths and i just chillaxed with my pass B)

Tim asked me if there were any special days at disneyland and i mentioned bats day and i had NOOO idea that bats day was today! hahahah until i kept seeing people wearing black hahaha.

We went straight to tomorrowland and Space had a 15 minute wait so my friends were pretty excited about that. Tim, Iris, Brenda, and Kevin haven't ridden Space after the big refurb so they did not know what to expect. During the ride, everyone was amazed with all the star projections and such and they really liked the ending. They really liked the Incredibles-esque soundtrack.

After that, we headed to Buzz Lightyearrr and that was cool. I ranked 3rdwhile everyone else ranked 2nd. i suck at shooting.

We wanted to take the Endor Express so we went to Star Tours, and i felt pretty sick after it.

Went to the Matterhorn and the CM made us pair up while one lucky guy named Tim had his own seat haha..

We got to Snow White and that was the scariest ride we went on. that evil queen gets to me :*(

I got the munchies so everyone agreed to go to Frontierland to get some fries..after eating we decided to go to BTMR and that was a good ride. i was seated at numero 13.

we made our way to Pirates and it was a pretty huge line stretching to Tarzan's Treehouse. but i think the ride was worth the wait. it was the first time i saw the new sparrow animatronics and the davey jones effect. my friends did not believe that the first sparrow animatronic was an animatronic. they thought it was a real person hahaha. they loved the davey jones waterfall effect. forgive me micechat, for i have sinned and i took flash photos of mr. sparrow

afterwards, we went to the Haunted Mansion, and that was a 30 minute wait. While in line, this kid began to push me as the line proceeded to move, and he started to push me with his head. I thought he'd stop but he didn't and finally his father lifted him and told him not to touch other people. haha..yeahh i thought the bride was okaayy..those heads that pop up stilll have the ability to make me jump.

We watched a little bit of the Snow White musical, and we were falling asleep so we decided to not see it all, and we went to autopia! we waited 30 minutes to feel the adrenaline rush from driving 5 mph

walked around, sat for awhile. and we went to indiana jones which was intended to be a 45 minute wait, but a CM was on a loudspeaker and she said that the wait time will be longer than expected. we played games while waiting an hour to pass. while we were riding, a woman asked if someone farted because indy smelled funky.

after that, we got dinner at the riverbelle terrace. i enjoyed a great turkey sandwhich, while tim and brenda got the bbq platters and iris and kevin got clamchowder in bread bowls.

after that we went to peter pan and it began getting dark. i love the stars in this ride so much hahaha

we headed towards mainstreet and just looked around shops and just chillaxed till it was a reasonable time to look for a spot for fireworks. we had an excellent view! everyone LOVED the fireworks so much. after the finale we rushed to frontierland and rode BTMRR again because it had a 10 minute wait.

we were in new orleanss and i saw CRAZY LEGS!!! the first micechatter i have seen at the park, and i didn't know it was her though so to see if it was i got my friend to say crazy legs out loud, she did and i saw her look back but i didn't say hi because i was scared.

we walked and used our fast passes for splash mountain and i got the front seat. i got soaked as expected however i oddly evaporated pretty quickly

we ran to get a spot for fantasmic but we ended up missing the first 3 minutes of it.

we then had a long walk to mainstreet taking pictures of random things and we wished we could see the fireworks again ...well i can, but everyone else can't D:

i saw crazy legs again taking a picture near the C in california and i yelled out "I LOVE MICECHAT AND CRAZY LEGS!!" and yeaaahh she responded!

overall it was a pretty fun trip with two of my amazing alumni friends and two of my great friends. Tim is going to UCI soon while Kevin is going to UCSD.

so here are the pictures! enjoy!

• Senior Minion

Re: Runswithscissor's First Ever Trip...but mostly Photo Report! 8/20th

Nice job with the photos, looks like you had a really great time. I love the Mickey Ears photos.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Premium Youngling and

Sounds like you guys had a great time! What did you have for breakfast that made you puke? I loved the photos too. You took the pics that nobody usually does and I enjoyed seeing something different for a change. Talk to ya later!

• Premium Youngling and

And o ya, on the pic where everything is in black and white except for the ears, what program did you use to do that? Im shopping for picture software.

• diabetic

i used adobe photoshop for all my photos to enhance color and such.

as for the breakfast thing, i ate costco cheesecake and milk fairly quickly and yeah. BAD IDEA

• Premium Youngling and

OK thanks. New or older version? And ya, cheescake and milk doesnt make a very good breakfast especially before going to DL.

I love the photos, too - thanks for sharing.

Except the Pirates photos look like a flash was used. Topic for another thread.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Wow, great pictures & colors!

Did you HAVE to post that churro photo?

• Still wants to be a cat!

Never be too shy to say "Hi" to CrazyLegs, or any other Micechatter you might see! Glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing the pics!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Thanks for posting up such great pics!!! it's really fun to look at other people's pics. Makes me feel like I'm at disneyland right NOW!!! grr so jealous haha but i'll be making a return soon. hanging out at disneyland with friends is the BOMB. haha I'm taking my friends to Club 33 soon.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Shablagoo!

Good pictures. thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by dchun2007
    Thanks for posting up such great pics!!! it's really fun to look at other people's pics. Makes me feel like I'm at disneyland right NOW!!! grr so jealous haha but i'll be making a return soon. hanging out at disneyland with friends is the BOMB. haha I'm taking my friends to Club 33 soon.
    dchun, Can I be your friend? Heehee.

Runswithscissors, I like your Sgt. Peppers t-shirt!! Great pics!!

• Neep meep beep

Wow, those are great pictures. I like!

• Minion

great pics!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Minion

wow!!

those are some really great pictures!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast