Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Minion

i got mine december 22nd 2002 . . . the premium one . . . and ive had one ever since!!

• Lost in Wonderland

I think my first AP was in 1992. (I know it was before the start of the Lion King Parade in 1994.) It was great to park in the "Preferred Parking" section, just a bit behind the Club 33 parking. Those were the good old days, when you could still get a steak dinner at the Carnation Ice Cream Parlor & Restaurant for about $10, and watch the Main Street Electrical Parade pass by as you finished your meal.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

I got my first annual pass in 1998

• Where's my other cent?

I got the SoCal Select on April 9, then went back the following weekend and upgraded to regular SoCal. I returned this saturday and upgraded to premium (I love tax returns), and then last night, my fiance and I thought, heck, let's go spend a few hours in the park. I've had the utter priviledge to go 4 times in the last month! We feel like spoiled children, only we are extremely gratiful for these passes.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

We bought our first APs three years ago. We had planned a visit to the park around Christmas and I decided they would be a nice present for us both. It's become an annual tradition now. Love 'em!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• My laughing place

Quote Originally Posted by SanSooJustin
    When did you get your first annual pass? I remember I bought mine when I was in Jr High school, sometime around 1982. I remember it cost $50, and had no black out dates. Parking was not an option (since it only cost .50 or $1. I couldn't drive so it didn't matter). My grandparents went to church at Melodyland across the street and I would walk over to Disneyland for a couple hours while they praised the Lord (I was a devil child. No Jesus for me). Wow, I am getting old.....

Justin
    I got my first annual pass when I moved down to S. Calif in Mar '92. I've had one ever since..I have to..I get the shakes (withdrawls) if I haven't been to the park in awhile !!

• Minion

I got my AP in March of this year. I took my wife to get hers Sunday (she wasn ot very "keen" on the idea) and took her for a fun day.. I nearly had to DRAG her to the park to get her an AP... I have now created a MONSTER! She wants to go next week because "We will be in town". One look at the Pooh store and she was HOOKED!

• Animatronic

I started my AP addiction in the early 80's. I still have some of them. They were pink, but it was ok because the park was open till 2am on Sundays and had great live bands in Videopolis.

• Rainicorn.

I'm buying mine in May! I can't wait. I don't know whether to get a deluxe or not...
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Dec. 3rd 1987.......My Son's fifth birthday. He thought that he was going to school that day but I had it planned to play hooky. You can imagine his face as we pulled into the Dland parking lot.......

Had 'em 'til he turned 13 and got too cool to hang with Dad....

...Started a tradition....for the next eight years, we'd always play hooky at the park on his birthday.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    My first pass was a Premium in 2002. It was a gift from my husband. This is the third year we have had passes. I cannot imagine life without them.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

My wife and I went to WDW for our Honeymoon in 2000.

For our first anniversary, we went to Disneyland (and to see DCA). We saw the price difference from a 3 day hopper to Annual Passes, and it was an easy decision, especially since we are so close. We upgraded to Premium Passes the next year, since we used them so much.
    "Oh, no no no. What I just got is that you're like a total jacked up freaky-deaky crazy pants!!"
    -Dr. Venture, The Venture Brothers

• Gift Giver Extraordinare

1984 at age 8 and every year since then. I have grown up at the place, literally.
    Walt's Magic Kingdom

AP since 1984

• Element of Laughter

February 1984. After it expired, I didn't renew until June 1985 (they made you turn in your old pass when you renewed back then), and when that one expired, I didn't get another pass (the short-lived 3 season pass) in January of 1987, and when that one expired, I didn't have an annual pass until March 1995, which I renewed every year until 2000, when I moved to Stockton, and purchased one in September 2002, and when that expired, I renewed in March 2004, and have had one ever since.
    ​Pinkamena Diane Pie, is that you?

• Still wants to be a cat!

April 29, 2003. Thought it would be a good idea to spend time with my daughter during the summer. Went about 10 times that year. Now we go every couple of days. Couldn't live without it!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast