Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 8/22: Tomorrowland construction, Le Bat En Rouge, new art/merch, +MORE!

thanks

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 8/22: Tomorrowland construction, Le Bat En Rouge, new art/merch, +MORE!

Thanks for the updated pic's!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Awesome pics and updates! I love when people that are there share info with those of us who are a bit farther away and can't go as often!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• What have I done?

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon
    Ok, the completely gutted Le Bat En Rouge shop is extremely creepy now. The lighting and everything makes it look like a morgue in a Nirvana music video or something.

Hahaha exactly what I was thinking too! Thanks for the photos!

"This guy!"

• xmanmom

Good job with the photos. Thanks for sharing.

• I'm not really here

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 8/22: Tomorrowland construction, Le Bat En Rouge, new art/merch, +M

Thanks for the update!

I love the Mickey and Minnie big fig as villains. That is just awesome and I may have to try to get one. Also glad to see so much work going on in TL. Sad that the monorails are officially down now. But will be well worth it I'm sure when they open up next spring.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• World Traveler

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 8/22: Tomorrowland construction, Le Bat En Rouge, new art/merch, +M

Why don't you try writing the Lost and Found department. You never know, you might get lucky.

• Back After Missing MC

I love the POC art...I will need to add that to my "needs" list

Thanks for the update MasterGracey, as usual I loved taking a little "trip" to the park with you to see all the changes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12