• Neep meep beep

News Columnist: "A trip to Disneyland"...

http://thecelebritycafe.com/features/7133.html

" “How big is Disneyland? -- Are the lines long? -- Is it crowded?”

My aunt, who was visiting from Canada, pelted this California gal with questions before I could get the answers out from between bites of peach cobbler, which was delicious by the way (thanks mom).

I told my aunt when my son was 3 we went in an entourage to Disneyland. The group consisted of my husband, my sister and her husband and one precocious child.

We were flying somewhere over Los Angeles when my son peered out the window of the airplane, pointed at the lights of the metropolis, and gleefully shouted, “Disneyland! I see Disneyland!”

The next day when we did in fact arrive at the above mentioned destination he ran, and I mean ran, down Main Street, with me and the rest of the group in tow, running alongside him, as he pointed and shouted with delight until we reached the famed castle.

Yes, we had arrived at Disneyland. And now that we were there, he wasn’t going to leave. He ran around that castle like there was no Tomorrowland. He ran through the corridors and back again. To him, Disneyland was the castle. The castle was Disneyland. And he didn’t want to leave. So, we stayed until he got hungry and decided a hamburger was in order.

Would I recommend taking a 3-year-old to Disneyland? Absolutely. And the rides outside the castle ain’t bad either.
    "

Re: News Columnist: "A trip to Disneyland"...

Cute!

• Back After Missing MC

Re: News Columnist: "A trip to Disneyland"...

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    The next day when we did in fact arrive at the above mentioned destination he ran, and I mean ran, down Main Street, with me and the rest of the group in tow, running alongside him, as he pointed and shouted with delight until we reached the famed castle.

Yes, we had arrived at Disneyland. And now that we were there, he wasn’t going to leave. He ran around that castle like there was no Tomorrowland. He ran through the corridors and back again.
    Okay I am not 3 but this is how I feel every time I enter the park

Very cute story Froggy, thanks for sharing!