• ---------------

August 19th Trip w/ Pictures of the Park

I'm only able to attend about every three months (so many have already seen the changes...those who haven't...enjoy).
    Here are a few things that I noticed to be New (to me).

Enjoy!

Buildings under wrap at NOS Train station

The new wall (to me) after looking behind during the endless hallway scene

New wall (to me) at the top of the stairs in Mansion (to your left)

New thing on the ground - What is it?

New Gate

Light missing on the left side of the door

Jacks New Home

Jack's New home

Sign for Jack's new home

Inside of Jack's old shop. They've ripped everything out.

I've always ran past this. Never actually read it. Pretty cool.

"Nigel" from the show "Crossing Jordan" shopping for Jack.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 08-24-2006 at 07:37 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Neep meep beep

Re: August 19th Trip

Great pictures, and you have a sharp eye! NOW I see the wall you're talking about, and I hadn't noticed the light or other details before.

The item outside the front door is a boot scraper - usually used for removing mud from dirty boots or shoes before you go in. In this case, just a decorative piece.

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    Great pictures, and you have a sharp eye! NOW I see the wall you're talking about, and I hadn't noticed the light or other details before.

The item outside the front door is a boot scraper - usually used for removing mud from dirty boots or shoes before you go in. In this case, just a decorative piece.

thanks.
    I finally got to photobucket (thanks to somone's suggestion) and got the pictures up.
    If you can crop into the picture you'll see something weird pop up from the top of the wall.

Either I've passed the bootscaper, or it's a new touch to the mansion.
    I really doubt I've passed it before.
    Really shocked Disney put it there....someone that isn't looking where they are going (and that's common) can take a nice spill on that.

I did get a picture of the Radio Disney Area, but it was at night and not as well as other's have posted.

If someone can get better pictures of the mansion wall, that would be even better.
    I didn't see the object (if there is one) until I got home and was able to look at the pictures better.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Back After Missing MC

Thanks for posting the pictures DLFreak71. I always love seeing photos from the park so don't worry if we have seen the same areas, it is always interesting to see what different Mice Chatters see!

I am still a little confused on the "new" black wall in the Haunted Mansion. I read what you posted on the tracker thread but am slightly confused on exactly where you are talking about an endless hallway. Is this right after your lapbar comes down and you are heading up the incline?